religion only makes me feel guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Furio

Sicc OG
Jul 30, 2002
it makes me feel bad cus i have stuff and i take it for granite, and then i see these kids like on feed the children, then i feel all bad and shit cus i wish i could give them all my stuff. its not much, but i know that i have it better than a lot of ppl. and then i know i get punished for my sins. but then, God says we all sinners, but damn, i get it real hard...............i dont knwo y i made this post, just had to get shit off ym chest. and see if any1 else feels the same a lil bit.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^^
LMAO!!!! That shit literately made me laugh out loud.

Furio, it's good to see someone coming to their senses.
You should feel bad for the less fortunate....
Or else, you would never see that they need help.

Jul 30, 2002
im for real, i feel bad cus i have shit and others dont, and i feel bad cus i take my shit for granite, and i know no matter what, im gonna get punished for my sins. but i know that i do get rewarded for my good deeds, but uh.........they arent as recognizable as my punishments ya know? any1 else feel like that? that ur punishments seem to hit ya in the face harder than ur rewards do?

May 16, 2002
What do you consider being rewarded for a good deed and what do you consider being punished for a bad one?

Are you talkin spiritual here or physical?

Your gulit is probably spiritual, but it will depend on your interpretation of what's wrong and what's right. It also depends on what you percieve as a punishment and as a reward.

Could you give me an example? You say you feel like you take stuff for granted. How do you feel you are doing this?

You know what? I saw this speacial on the discovery channel a couple of nights ago it was called "children of the secret state". It was about how the North Korean government was neglecting it's people. It showed starvingass dirt freakin poorass little kids who where orphaned cuz their parents died of starvation and everybody else was starving too so they couldn't help the kids without taking away from thier own families survival.

It wasn't that the other people in that situation didn't care about the starving orphan kid it was that they couldn't physically do anything to help the little kids cuz ain't nobody there had shit. They could give the kid all the support, good advice, and love in thier hearts but it wasn't gonna keep him alive, but they would still be considered good people in my advice cuz they did care about the kid.

On the other hand you had people who were in that situation, that when the US gave them free food like grain and shit, what didn't go to the military was sold on the market by the other starving folks. Now that's just evil in my book. If you got the shit for free you should of givin it away for free. I understand that they were trying to get out of the situation they were in by anymeans necessary but you figure for every one person who got out the shit, ten more were put even worse into it.

That's called selfish. It's that stupidass mothafuckin dog eat dog shit that mothafuckas be believin in. As far as I know in nature dog's do for the whole of the pack and they work together. So I don't even know what devilass fool made up that assumptive statement.

If we all did for each other the world would be a perfect world. Why is that so hard for people to understand?

You guys should see that documentary. I was soo pissed and heartbroken when I saw that little ass kid tryin to drink out of some dirty ass water and the other kids walkin around with plastic bags where people could put food in them that I wanted to jump out of my seat fly to North Korea, slice their leaders throat, drink his blood, and give anything and everything that he ever held more precious than human life to the people and kids in those camps. You know that they are soo starving that they even sell human flesh. And the kids are so fucked up and poor that when the undercover camera man tried to talk to them they looked as if they were barely alive, all lookin off in the distance cuz they seen so much horrible shit they probably had to put their minds in a place where it didn't have to deal with all the death and trauma.

Don't ever take America for granted yall. Yeah we have our problems but they ain't shit compared to what happens elsewhere in the world.

@Furio- don't ever feel guilty for having compassion. The stuff you have IS probably the reward for a good heart dog.

The only thing I ever feel guilty about anymore is that I let people take advantage of people while I still have two God given hands to kill evil and protect the innocent. But I'm tryin to work on that daily.

God don't help the devil I get my hands on... help me to kill it.

Sorry I went off all rantin and shit... but damn, that shit gets me pissed when I see some shit like that. Their really is purely defined evil people out there that don't deserve the gift of life and freewill that God bestowed upon them. May they be judged by the weight of their sins.

Jul 30, 2002
thats some deep shit mayn. yeah, i watch feed the children in the mornings cus its after matlock, my mom be watchin that, and then when i get ready for school, feed the children comes on. i feel bad cus i do take my freedoms and all lightly. and then the sins im talkin about is like, sellin drugs and doin weed and shit. i know its bad, but damn, when im stressed, thats there for me ya know? and another big one that i think God is punishin me for is i lust a lot. i would lust over girls, tell them things just to get with them, but now, i want to get a serious girl, im doen with playin around......but i have to admit, i do lust still. but i cant find a good girl that i like. i'll even be like, aight, today im gonna go holla at this girl and lets se what happens.......then, what happens? some BS, some ironic shit, like i wont even see her all day, or i dont get taht right opportunity.......and i take it as a sign as it wasnt meant to be, or i dont deserve her. i dont know whats goin on tho yo. im just always lost