RELENTLESS ONE - JIGGLE_IT_FT_SNOOP_DOGG) RADIO SINGLE BAY AREA HOT 105.7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
F @Flame408 aka NoJive @NoJive you could have your video on mtv and bet shit they could air it during a Presidential speech and you'll still be whack lol once poeple hear you they're going to hear that you're garbage lol, you suck!! and lol @ them goder cats investing in you.

Nov 27, 2014
Just stop it already, Bro. Seriously. I was probably the only guy in here giving you the benefit of the doubt, but this shit you pulling is just proving these dudes in here right. From your little games you playing on here with different accounts, but same I.P. address is just showing that these dudes in here aren't hating. It's the stupid shit you do & the lengths you go through to do it.

Simple, on this reply you gave: Your still plugging yourself and it's shallow. It's not hard to tell it's you smh.

Dude I swear to GOD I'm not that guy haha. It's just my opinion why is it that hard to believe? Lol... I never heard of him before I joined this site. I'm just saying he's doing more then most the rappers here if he's about to have a video with Snoop. Obviously you all have some other shit against dude I'm in my 30's with a job and kids I really don't give a fuck about any of this but my opinion is what it is.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
NoJive @NoJive & F @Flame408 HAVE DIFFERENT LOGIN EMAILS & HAVE NEVER USED THE SAME IP ADDRESS.

HATE TO BE THE PARTY POOPER BUT I CHECKED... I THOUGHT THE SAME SHIT, TIL I SAW IT FOR MYSELF.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
SIDENOTE...

I DON'T KNOW FLAME, I DON'T LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC & THE TIME HE PERFORMED AT THE CAR SHOW I WAS AT THIS PAST SUMMER EVERYONE WALKED AWAY FROM THE STAGE & LEFT ABOUT 15 PEOPLE THERE.

I HEARD OF DUDE ON HERE & KNEW I WASN'T TRYIN TO HEAR NO BULLSHIT OR SUPPORT THIS WEIRDO

FROM THE LOOKS OF HIS POSTS PEOPLE POSTED IN HERE OFF HIS FACEBOOK OR WHATEVER, DUDE IS DELUSIONAL & THEM GODER MAGAZINE PEOPLE ARE THE EPITOME OF 'THEY'LL HAVE A NEW NIGGA NEXT YEAR'

THATS FACT.

BUT CONGRATS TO YOU F @Flame408 YOU GOT A NON-EXCLUSIVE SNOOP DOGG VERSE & GOT TO MEET HIM ON SOME FANBOY SHIT...

YOU DIDNT RECORD OR COLLAB WITH SNOOP & NO REPUTABLE GANGSTER IN NORTHERN CALI IS GOING TO FUCK WITH YOU OFF THE SIMPLE FACT THAT YOU BITCHED UP WHEN LIL CONER JAMMED YOU UP ON SOME REAL SHIT.

May 16, 2002
Dude I swear to GOD I'm not that guy haha. It's just my opinion why is it that hard to believe? Lol... I never heard of him before I joined this site. I'm just saying he's doing more then most the rappers here if he's about to have a video with Snoop. Obviously you all have some other shit against dude I'm in my 30's with a job and kids I really don't give a fuck about any of this but my opinion is what it is.
That is the loop hole in your statement. How do you know he's doing more than anybody else on this site if your new here? The second part, your plugging yourself again.

NoJive @NoJive & F @Flame408 HAVE DIFFERENT LOGIN EMAILS & HAVE NEVER USED THE SAME IP ADDRESS.

HATE TO BE THE PARTY POOPER BUT I CHECKED... I THOUGHT THE SAME SHIT, TIL I SAW IT FOR MYSELF.
That's not to say he didn't post it from the local library or one of his homies house. Or has some close friend or girlfriend posting in here for him.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
hey man I'm really feeling your song I am from a big famous international music station based out of los angeles.

Please send me a download to your song so I can put it in rotation.

my email is [email protected]

can't wait to hear from you homes

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I ain't really up on the flame situation, besides him being a delusional nut. But what did he do to piss off lil coner and make all these rappers want to go fight him at his house ? I don't think there's a single thing someone can say to me on the Internet to make me go to their house and try to fight them. That's just people letting shit get to their head and it's kinda weak sauce.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I ain't really up on the flame situation, besides him being a delusional nut. But what did he do to piss off lil coner and make all these rappers want to go fight him at his house ? I don't think there's a single thing someone can say to me on the Internet to make me go to their house and try to fight them. That's just people letting shit get to their head and it's kinda weak sauce.
This was not over internet drama.

Nov 27, 2014
That is the loop hole in your statement. How do you know he's doing more than anybody else on this site if your new here? The second part, your plugging yourself again.

That's not to say he didn't post it from the local library or one of his homies house. Or has some close friend or girlfriend posting in here for him.
I'm not him believe it or not I don't give a fuck anymore. I don't see nothing but super underground rappers actually posting on here that's where my statement comes from. Who gives a shit this isn't worth the effort fuck Flame I hate him too now okay.

May 16, 2002
I'm not him believe it or not I don't give a fuck anymore. I don't see nothing but super underground rappers actually posting on here that's where my statement comes from. Who gives a shit this isn't worth the effort fuck Flame I hate him too now okay.

Why you got to hate on dude though? You're new on here. You don't know what's been going on. I seriously can't say I hate the dude myself. I think that being accepted in here seems like his dying wish & I think he tries too hard to prove these Siccness Brehs wrong.

I, myself have come in here promoting my stuff and sometimes it's ignored, laughed at or propped on. Either way this is not the end of the world. You said it yourself, it's a bunch of us super underground rappers. So let me ask you this, why did you register here? And since you know what's in here now, why do you persist on coming back in here to explain yourself to me? Or anybody for that matter?

These dudes in here know my character. And I've stood up to a lot of dudes in here, gone against the grain on topics from being fat and accused of having teh diabeetus when I don't. To hating an artist, but if I like that artist music, I could careless what anybody else thinks or says. I'm not going to jump on a hateful bandwagon and throw a guy I don't know under the bus like you just did on your last post.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Why you got to hate on dude though? You're new on here. You don't know what's been going on. I seriously can't say I hate the dude myself. I think that being accepted in here seems like his dying wish & I think he tries too hard to prove these Siccness Brehs wrong.

I, myself have come in here promoting my stuff and sometimes it's ignored, laughed at or propped on. Either way this is not the end of the world. You said it yourself, it's a bunch of us super underground rappers. So let me ask you this, why did you register here? And since you know what's in here now, why do you persist on coming back in here to explain yourself to me? Or anybody for that matter?

These dudes in here know my character. And I've stood up to a lot of dudes in here, gone against the grain on topics from being fat and The accused of having teh diabeetus when I don't. To hating an artist, but if I like that artist music, I could careless what anybody else thinks or says. I'm not going to jump on a hateful bandwagon and throw a guy I don't know under the bus like you just did on your last post.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Not to jump on the disswagon here but if this was for your song and Snoop was just a feature, WTF were you carrying the equipment like an errand boy for? If you are not humbled after that I gotta say its time to quit actin and start livin already... smell the MF coffee already guy making music is supposed to be an art not a fart

Last edited: