Release Dates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2007
My bad if this has already been posted, but I just got back from both the shows at the black sheep in Colorado springs and they announced these release dates (some already known, but whatever)

March 23 - Dinner and a movie
March 30 - KOD: Lost scripts
April 20 - Cognito automatic
June 8th - Raw and Unkutt
July 27th - Tech N9ne Collabo's
September Something - Krizz Kaliko Shock treatment
October 19 - Kabosh

Sometime from June - September theres going to be a Tour DVD released as well I can't remember when. I was at both shows the entire time and they only announced all this one time on Saturday before the show.

Sep 16, 2006
My bad if this has already been posted, but I just got back from both the shows at the black sheep in Colorado springs and they announced these release dates (some already known, but whatever)

October 19 - Kabosh

Sometime from June - September theres going to be a Tour DVD released as well I can't remember when. I was at both shows the entire time and they only announced all this one time on Saturday before the show.

Doubt it, but man that would be dope

Sep 4, 2006
For what its worth....the date was actually confirmed...we'll see if it sticks. Tech announced in some interview a while back that he finally decided on a band so it seems promising.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Not the case, Mike. Me and Anthony sat in on Tech doing a lot of PR about Dirty Wormz and played us a bunch of tracks. He was pretty certain they were the ones, and knew a lot about the moves their band had been making over the years.

He picked up their cd at a show in Houston, if I'm remembering correctly.

It's closer to actually happening than it has ever been.

SIDE NOTE: I remember making a bunch of noise when I asked Tech the stipulation for the band and I had it right the whole time. HAHAHA

Jul 1, 2004
Not the case, Mike. Me and Anthony sat in on Tech doing a lot of PR about Dirty Wormz and played us a bunch of tracks. He was pretty certain they were the ones, and knew a lot about the moves their band had been making over the years.

SIDE NOTE: I remember making a bunch of noise when I asked Tech the stipulation for the band and I had it right the whole time. HAHAHA
100% correct, but it MIGHT have been Austin TX. Theres also possibly gonna be a "kabosh preview" on the next collabos. I cant remember the name of the song though.

Dec 2, 2007
I was kinda disappointed man they didn't do everybody move, like yeah, caribou lou, .. ect both nights after the phenom and black pegasus opening tech went on stage at 10:40 and got off at 11:50..

Nov 14, 2002
I just listened to Dirty Wormz and the verdict is...

They're kind of dope. But why would the singer/rapper step down for Tech? Also... Take the mask off your head, sir... Buckethead kills your entire band.

Oct 6, 2008

October 19 - Kabosh

That sucks ass we have to wait til late July for the new collabos album. I was expecting an April release, but Cog took that...

I forgot all about the "controversial stipulation" that Tech talked about when he was brainstorming the creation of Kabosh. I know you won't share what it is, but it does add one more thing to be excited for. I hope Tech gets some of those rock features (Linkin Park, Corey Taylor, Serj, etc.) for it. I doubt it'll happen but you never know. I was shocked to see Ice Cube on "Killer" and Bumpy Knuckles on "KOD" so anything could happen.