Release Dates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2006
OK, so E-40's new CD is out and I'm diggin it. After Quinns The Rock and this one I am more confident 2006 will be a great year for the Bay music scene.
I just need to get a firm grasp on when albums are comin out so any help would be great. The damn dates keep getting pushed back for a bunch of people (Team, Bailey,etc). I figure its a good thing cuzz it may mean the majors are looking to help push some Bay Cats....

Anyway, thought it would be helpful to have one spot to get some info (I realize I could go to every dudes myspace, but I am feein lazy):

Is Balance still droppin Tuesday?
Did the team get pushed to April Officially?
Looks Like Bailley is April 18th now.
Mistah Fab?
Where the hell is Turf Talk - lookin forward to hearing somethin from him (wasn't Street Novelist 2 due out in June last year?)
Yuk
Frontline
Federation (although I think Kinsmoke is first)
Any Mob Figaz
Damn, hella lazy, I dont even feel like listing more. ya'll get the idea. I just hope that the momentum forty gained actually helps other cats in the bay and don't go to waste. cuz right now the bay ain't back.. E-40 iz back!

Jun 16, 2004
WWW.FUNKYFRESHMM.COM
Husalah -DOPE, GUNS AND RELIGION

Release Date: 4/11/2006
Husalah of C-Bo's Mob Figaz delivers the smooth and hard deliveries he is famous for on his all new album "Dope, Guns and Religion." This is his first solo album, and it follows his outstanding appearance with Marvaless and Jacka on "3 Da Hard Way"

SUGA FREE'S SECRET CONGREGATION
Release Date: 4/18/2006

This West Coast gangsta rapper's career got off to a hot start with a debut album for Polygram produced by acclaimed producer/rapper DJ Quik — 1997's "Street Gospel." In 2000, Suga Free returned to the spotlight with high-profile guest appearances on Xzibit's "Restless" and Snoop Dogg's "Tha Last Meal." Now he's back in full force with his new project, joined by rappers Beta Bossalini and Macnificent - together with Suga Free, they are the "Secret Congregation."

FENDI BOYZ, THE - MONEY MOVEMENT

You've heard of The Money Gang - now here comes Tha Fendi Boyz - Rydah J. Klyde and Johnny Cash are the CEOs of this new enterprise that includes members Geezy, Kata and Nutz who come straight outta East Oakland, Frisco and Richmond. These dudes will hit every corner in the Bay! Also check out http://www.macdrebobbleheads.com/

DA' UNDA' DOGG -SUICIDE BOMBER - THE TWO BRIDGES
Release Date: 3/21/2006

Da' Unda' Dogg comes at you again with all new songs on his explosive new album "Suicide Bomber - The Two Bridges." This CD features special appearances by Meezillion, Mac Mall, PSD, Vellquan and Boss Hogg.

Jun 16, 2004
WWW.FUNKYFRESHMM.COM
JACKA-THE JACKA ALL TRADES
[

Jacka from C-BO's notorious Mob Figaz is back atcha with the follow-up to his solo release "The Jack Artist." His all new album "The Jacka All Trades" will dip you into all of his different rapping styles, and with over 18 new tracks, it'll blow you away!

MAC DRE PRESENTS THIZZ NATION VOL. 6
Release Date: 5/16/2006
CD with DVD) The Thizz Nation is gettin' better and better as they present the sixth volume in the series. This time the whole Thizz Nation shows up on all new songs with a DVD featuring all the members. Also check out http://www.macdrebobbleheads.com/