ReignCraft vol3.cuts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
i jus steped out & puffed on some greenery..put this in tha player,and got my first listened to cryticals'take this flight'..unfuckin believable..that track is sooo tight yall,cant understand why anyone whos got this aint spoken up..

that lac track 'they know' is really bangin too.twin,skunt,atrain & 1 5th on tha hook.feelin it to tha fullest.

suggest yall pick it up for an exclusive lac,im guessin..& anothr listen to how dope cryticals album is gonna be

props to slr,& reigncraft..

thnks for hooknn it up dak

Jul 10, 2002
I think its about that time for me to go to the sto' for a pack of swishers'

yeah, that cut's the truth, so come take this flight...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I got it, but have been slackin on listening to it...I'll have to put it in my car otherwise I won't listen to it....I'll give some feedback once I listen to it.....

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
EvilWayz said:
itz the only volume i got, but IMO itz super hot...........itz perfect for katz that aint up on all the NW game........shit i might have to play every single track on Reaper Radio
That would be tight, I know the Reigncraft goal is to expose the NW to itself and then to the rest of the world.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i've been listening to this for a day or so now.....i think the tightest songs are They Know, On a Mission, and Take This Flight....

A-Train had a tight ass verse on They Know, and the beat is hittin....RHS came savage (again) on On a Mission and Crytical, Notes, and COLA spit heat on Take This Flight....Wanz came in with some tight singing too.....Tight ass beat as well, very mellow...good for smokin!