Reigncraft Vol.2: The Source ---

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Aight guys, I'm gonna get the buzz goin' on this bad boy. It's really an awesome compilation of the Northwest Hip-Hop Scene.

We got BadLuk, Sarkastik, Mo-X & Lil' G, Livio, Mista Ock, Cancer Rising, Unexpected Arrival, Half-Sane (a.k.a B-Ill), Aquino, Willie Will, Diggz Dime, Sonny Bonoho, KNDNM, Rewind, Black Swan, Young Chile, James Flaames, Phenomenal (a.k.a Mic Skills), AC and many more artists come together on this one. There's 21 tracks they are quality.

If ya'll are itnerested, the albums will be back in like a week and they are fuckin' cherry, in my opinion. I got the bootleg over here and I'm lovin' it.

There's going to be a record release party comin' up for the Reigncraft Vol.2 at the Catwalk on the 26th of this month, the night before Thanksgiving, so come by and drink and party before you gourge yourself on Turkey and Yams the day after. I got it on good word that the majority of the artists will be in attendance ready to let loose and kick it, not to mention performances. DJ Rock'phella will be there on the tables. It'll be somethin' special, the way it's set up. The best part, it's 18+ so all ya'll minors can come and suck face with drunkin' slews all night long.

Ok, maybe not that extreme, but shits gonna crack. Ya'll should come by. I'm a try and sneak a Philly Cheesesteak pizza in, I'll share if you come.

Ok, anyway, I'm really behind this album. It's got some great artists on it and it's worth the money you put in it - so look into it.

www.reigncraft.com

Apr 25, 2002
Fridge said:
When you see me comin' strapped with the P-95...

That track, that's all I know from off the top.
The track that is on the compilation is "Losin' Control." It has already been on the album but the folks puttin out this project selected this specific track. It fit the particular direction they were goin with and I think they made a good choice.

@ Tadou- Congratulate and support, who gives a fuck if the track has been used before. Were spreadin this heat regardless. There are a lot of people who have still yet to hear Angry Souls so were givin them a chance to get a small taste of what it holds.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
kaoz206 said:
@ Tadou- Congratulate and support, who gives a fuck if the track has been used before. Were spreadin this heat regardless. There are a lot of people who have still yet to hear Angry Souls so were givin them a chance to get a small taste of what it holds.
The idea behind Reigncraft is to get the artists from one area played in another area... hopefully Mo-X's peeps will get to listen to Diggz Dime's peeps and vice versa.

That's like 20 people who have people who support them and will bump Riegncraft for the fact that it's got their peeps on it and then those people will find new people through out the album.

It's a promotional tool, hidden behind a compilation.