Reigncraft Vol.2 Record Release Party Nov. 26

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I don't remember who that is, but Rock told me who he is....I'll see whussup when I'm in town, I'd almost rather pay $10 so I can just use a 10 dollar bill instead of havin to break a 10....lol....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^I don't drink soda.....especially that shit.....it's got phosphoric acid which eats away at your stomach lining....

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
tadou said:
Lemme see, lemme see...its good timing, and i dont have any papers due for a hot minute.....ill see if i cant manage a ride up there.
That'd be great, there should be a lot of loose women up here... if Lil' G does his Job (he's always attracting loose women - Notes has a couple shakers hangin' off him too).

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Tadou, you better show up, don't bullshit here buddy!

I got one question....is security gonna be tight? I just wanna know if we can blow blunts or not...lol....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ If yes, i cant be there......and i'm just feelin out the area homie. My friends are chumps, they'll charge me $10 there and back to go to Seattle, plus ill be the one paying for their tickets, so my broke ass is lookin at $40+ if i go. I want me somethin to show for it!

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I don't know about security but that's supposed to be some kind because of the all ages with bar for 21+ thing. I don't think you should risk the endo, but if you want, there is two floors... lessens the chance of gettin' popped.

And I'm sure you can have cameras if yer tryin' to float a copy back to the promoter he said the more cameras he can get the better.