REGULATE MARIJUANA LIKE WINE LAW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
coming in 2012.....

i know probably most on here dont vote, but this ones interesting. aside form making marijuana possesion and growing legal, it makes it legal for anyone 21 or over to SELL, TRADE, OR GIVE A GIFT of marijuana. there is no permit needed. Just hit the corner and sell weed and nobody can do shit about it. NO LOCAL CITY OR COUNTY can stop you by making their own law. thats actually written in it. there will be NO DRUG FREE ZONES, atleast not any where you can get busted for weed.

i doubt it will pass since last year they tried to legalize it and lost but you never know

Jun 28, 2003
its not up to the politicians. its going before the voters in 2012. voters never really read anything except the first 3 sentences then they vote yes or no. they dont read the actual fineprint

Dec 28, 2009
a lot of people dont want to legalize it because it will fuck up a lot of peoples money. mostly those that sell it and those that are at war against it. and thats fucked up to the people that only want to smoke it and dont sell it.

Mar 22, 2007
How u gunna make money selling LEGAL WEED!!!! LOL @ that law!!!!!!

100 dudes selling weed in the same apartment complex!!!!

Jun 28, 2003
How u gunna make money selling LEGAL WEED!!!! LOL @ that law!!!!!!

100 dudes selling weed in the same apartment complex!!!!
ya i dont think they are thinking about all the unemployed people lookin for work who would jump at selling dank if it was legal.

check the commercial. love the picture of the "PEACEFUL" marijuana users lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aciVAV1mL-o