Regime and dipset

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
REGIME & DIPLOMATS SUMMER JUMP OFF!

Yukmouth & The Regime are teaming up with
The Diplomat's Jules Santana and The Real
Entetainment for the Summer Jump Off live
show on Thursday, June 30th! The event will
take place @ Club Crunk in San Diego, CA, and
tickets are limited so get yours now! See flyer
for details.

Front:

Back:

Nov 13, 2004
stunt1on1 said:
REGIME & DIPLOMATS SUMMER JUMP OFF!

Yukmouth & The Regime are teaming up with
The Diplomat's Jules Santana and The Real
Entetainment for the Summer Jump Off live
show on Thursday, June 30th! The event will
take place @ Club Crunk in San Diego, CA, and
tickets are limited so get yours now! See flyer
for details.

Front:

Back:

Oh that explains it....

Feb 5, 2005

NICE LIL EASTCOAST/WESTCOAST CONNECT RIGHT DERE....

NIGGAZ TRYNA GET DAT $$$, IM FEEL'N DAT....

NOT TAKE'N NUTHIN AWAY FRUM IT, BUT IM FEEL'N MORE WESTCOAST UNITY B4 UNITY ELSEWHERE.....

PERSONALLY, I FEEL LIKE IT WOULD B MORE POWERFUL MAKE'N MOVEZ AZ A WHOLE TEAM RATHER DEN SEND'N ALL STARZ ON DA FIELD MAKE'N POWER MOVEZ SOLO....

BUT IT MIGHT B A GOOD 1 THO, TIME WILL TELL....

PROPz ON THROW'N DIS OUT DERE

-GEEzUz

Feb 1, 2005
Pioneer said:
correction.......Yukmouth and the Regime are OPENING for Dipset.......not performing WITH Dipset......haha....
Read the second flyer it says "register in the showcase to win a chance to open for juelz santana" maybe you should register and put your energy into something postive instead of hatin on everyone thats makin more money then you.

May 17, 2005
dip

Yall cant be serious about this dipset shit. Those fools are garbage--santana, camron, jim jones, etc--all garbage. their rhymes and whole style are doo doo mayne. beats are wack.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Dipset=Weak As Fuck The only one out of the camp with so-called talent (this ain't even saying much) is Killa Cam. The rest of them fooz got no talent. Dipset is jus very fortunate to have some really good beats to flow over....

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

I dont personally like dipset at all, but who am I. Sounds like a good paper oportunity but some how I see a fight in the club........ My crystal ball tells me somebody bouta have funk.... I hope im wrong ......fuck its hard being pshycik