Regime album - April 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2005
this chit mite come out next year....yuk aint on rapalot anymo and he can release albums kause he got his own distribution deal...if i was yuk id make it into a two disc album...have him and the og's in one(Yuk, tech, gonzoe, dru down, poppa lq, ect...) and the newer artist in one(lee majors, rahmmen, young dru, ect...) hopefully tech in many of the tracks and the realest in only one or two he dont fit with the Regime....but we will c if it drops its either gon be a "fukk krazy album" or "fuking dissapointment"

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
L.Q./Kingpin had stated in that past that it would mainly be the "OGs" such as himself, Yuk, Gonz, Dru, Tech... but that interview dates back to like, 2006. This project could turn out any which way give how long it's taken to actually get done.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Mobsta Mobsta was ok nothing special, but I just want a Regime album with Tech on every track....thatd be the day.

Oh and about MC Chris he's entertaining on some tracks but his damn voice just gets me ha & i cant listen.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Mobsta Mobsta was let down by weak verses and a weak hook... yuks verse sounded like it was recorded in a toilet.

if this album was to ever come out, I don't have high expectations as Yuk hasn't impressed me with his past two releases and lyrically hasn't been solid since Godzilla and that isn't saying too much in terms of a complete album

as for the rest of the group, they either hold their own or they don't and I think they fall in the middle at best

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Esham is still dope with some tracks atleast, I need another album like Tongues that's my shit.

About the Regime again though is Tha Realist an "official member" now?