REGGIE MILLER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2004
THIS FOOL FINALLY GOT BRACES AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF HAVING THOSE CROOKED ASS BOTTOM TEETH! NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY HE DIDNT GET EM FIXED YEARS AGO

Nov 6, 2004
have you seen his shit? I have a hard time believing he couldn't have fixed them earlier, either way he's been retired for a minute and never did it. I always thought it was funny because he obviously had the $

Nov 7, 2006
have you seen his shit? I have a hard time believing he couldn't have fixed them earlier, either way he's been retired for a minute and never did it. I always thought it was funny because he obviously had the $
prolly didnt really care and then realize he doesnt wanna make his grandchildren cry when he's older cause he looks like a monster so said fuck it why not

Nov 5, 2004
He probably never got 'em fixed because he didn't want to, and could give two shits what some MEN on a website think about it.

AHAHHAHA!

Plus if u ever had braces and played ball, pretty much every time u get hard contact your lips will get cut. And that man was a flopmaster, so that wasn't gonna fly. And screw a top and bottom mouth guard.