REEK DADDY RELEASES??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2005
Just got Reekalation the other day, its a sicc compilation. I dont know the names of any solo albums though.

Aug 11, 2006
the only thing ive even seen for sale is the reekalation and it was o.k., but not on the lvl of his older stuff with smoov-e and jackpot, etc. i like jackpot too probly would buy his tape if i saw one for sale. im curious bout reek daddy albums as well, somebody name em

Feb 10, 2006
therealmikevick said:
ANYONE KNOW THE NAMES TO ALL THE SHIT HE'S DROPPED

3, 4 ALBUMS??

Reek Daddy - Wreak Havoc
Reek Daddy - Gangsta Of The Year (2000)
Reek Daddy - 25 to Life on the Streets (2004)
Reek Daddy - Reekalation - 2005 (Comp)
Reek Daddy - Babbi Land (Coming Soon) - not sure tho

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
MC Hippety-Hop said:
the only thing ive even seen for sale is the reekalation and it was o.k., but not on the lvl of his older stuff with smoov-e and jackpot, etc. i like jackpot too probly would buy his tape if i saw one for sale. im curious bout reek daddy albums as well, somebody name em

JACKPOT HAS 3 SOLO ALBUMS OUT, AND THE 4TH IS ON ITS WAY.. YOU CAN HIS OTHER ALBUMS AT

WWW.MILLIONDOLLARDREAM.COM

REEKO KILLIN EM... HE GOT AT LEAST 5-6 ALBUMS OUT, BABBI LANDS THE NEW ONE.. LOOK OUT FOR REEK ON MY ALBUM, TWO SONGS INCLUDING THE GO DUMB WID IT RMX F/ YA BOY, KILLA KLUMP, LOUIE LOC, REEK DADDY. PRODUCED BY DAVEY D. COHN.. STILL WORKIN ON THE TRACK, WHO KNOWS WHO ELSE WILL JUMP ON IT..

Jan 1, 2006
Jack Tracks said:
JACKPOT HAS 3 SOLO ALBUMS OUT, AND THE 4TH IS ON ITS WAY.. YOU CAN HIS OTHER ALBUMS AT

WWW.MILLIONDOLLARDREAM.COM

REEKO KILLIN EM... HE GOT AT LEAST 5-6 ALBUMS OUT, BABBI LANDS THE NEW ONE.. LOOK OUT FOR REEK ON MY ALBUM, TWO SONGS INCLUDING THE GO DUMB WID IT RMX F/ YA BOY, KILLA KLUMP, LOUIE LOC, REEK DADDY. PRODUCED BY DAVEY D. COHN.. STILL WORKIN ON THE TRACK, WHO KNOWS WHO ELSE WILL JUMP ON IT..
5-6? WOW, WHAT ARE THE OTHERS?

Feb 10, 2006
Cali CHustle said:
Reek Daddy - Wreak Havoc
Reek Daddy - Gangsta Of The Year (2000)
Reek Daddy - 25 to Life on the Streets (2004)
Reek Daddy - Reekalation - 2005 (Comp)
Reek Daddy - Babbi Land (Coming Soon) - not sure tho

Jack Tracks said:
HE GOT AT LEAST 5-6 ALBUMS OUT, BABBI LANDS THE NEW ONE...

i dont think he got anythang out i didnt name, if im wrong.....whats tha other cds?

im pretty sure he only got tha 4 albums n 1 on tha way

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I believe he put out one underground album out before gangsta of the year, cant think of the name right now, i only hadda cdr copy and it might not of been official...

Untitled......(might not be official)
Gangsta of the Year
Wreak Havok
25 to Life
Reekilation
Babbi Land

regardless Reek go, always been my favorite rapper, wont change... RECKLESS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE