Redskins vs 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005

The 49ers will close out the 2008 season at home against the Washington Redskins.

The San Francisco 49ers would like to take this Sunday to thank the Faithful followers of the organization: the fans. From the entrance into the stadium to the final quarter of the game, 49ers Faithful all over Candlestick Park will be rewarded at random for their dedication to the 49ers.

Upon entrance, fans will receive scratch-and-win cards for prizes such as Coke Zero/49ers beanie hats, 3-month trial memberships for Clear, the fast pass for aiport security, free one topping medium pizzas at Papa Murphy's, 49ers autographed merchandise, season tickets, 49ers Gameday Programs, 49ers Yearbooks, Gold Rush Magazines, Gold Rush Calendars, 49ers Kids’ Club Memberships, and discounts at shop49ers.com

During the game randomly picked lucky fans will have a chance to win prizes including digital camera, MiniDV Camcorder & MP3 players provided by Samsung, a free 3-day weekend car rental from Avis, round tricp coach tickets for two on Amtrak’s Coast Starlight route, 2 round trip coach tickets on United, anywhere in the contiguous 48 states, one free annual membership to Clear, and $100 Gift Cards to Resort at Squaw Creek.
I'm Be Out there doing It up Rain, Shine Or Fog I'm Be there!

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

good shit!!!

Good game from S Hill and the coaching staff....

BRING BACK HILL AND SINGLETARYY

Dec 9, 2005
Yeaaaah ! Way to close out the season Niners !

Showed some character over these last few games. I definitely think we're on the right track ! 7-9 ya'll. It ain't a great record by any means, but from the way we started the season, I'm happy with this !

Dec 4, 2006
nice win to finish the season...not the best record (7-9) but it is an improvement for the 49ers franchise, hopefully next year we head to the playoffs or finish with a better record....oh yeah, FUCK THE NON-FAITHFULS.........