Redrum - Livin Da Life Of A Hustla WANTED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
Yeah, when you have enough money to buy them, but you'll not kill and steal people only to buy an original album. I'm still a student and I can't pay 500$ on things I need, so yeah, I agree with you the real deal is to get the OG but if I can't find the original cd for a good price, why I'll refuse to hear an mp3 file untill I find a good deal?

And just one thing jaybiz8, where did you saw me saying that I'm a great collector???

Apr 26, 2010
why you hatin on me dopeseller , check my posts now for pics , sorry i do not sell mp3s , but i am legit and have the cds i am selling , up for sale now is dre d fast dreams , young dre d late bloomer , cold world hustlers iceland , mac dre whats really going on ,mac dre young black brotha , hitman solo creep , 5150 crazy has struck again , alot of those are new and sealed , i also will have the following titles new and sealed pizzo heaterman , trinity garden cartel , ghetto my hood , disco rick the negros back , gregory d and dj mannie fresh d rules the nation , apg crew oaktowns finest , black menace drama time , g.o.d. still dat nigga , miami boyz gettin off , psd what it is , smoke come and get me , americas most wanted criminals , spice 1 let it be known , master p 99 ways to die , duces-r-wild - type of nigg*?!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
haha @ dopeseller hatin'. He's just tellin it like it is.

Right, so say you're into rap music. You'll lend an ear to anything in the US between the years of say '89 to present. You're faced with 50 states, that GENERALLY average about 15-20 cities were the rap scene is poppin.. What we sayin, average about 150 releases a year for each city, to make up for additional towns/cities and huge scenes. 21 (years)*20(cities)*50(states)*150(releases)= 3,150,000 releases. Sometimes mp3s are the way to get the music... Collectors find themselves flippin stuff theyve acquired over the years, and buyin to sell, just so they can get other stuff in their stash.

Nothin wrong with that, MP3 leeching is weak tho.

Dec 19, 2003
Wow, I owned that Redrum tape for a few good years & never even noticed that Fallen Soldiers track. I had the mp3 rip for just as long, which came from the CD-R re-release, so I don't think I ever even played the tape. Damn, time to look it up.

Jun 16, 2002
haha @ dopeseller hatin'. He's just tellin it like it is.

Right, so say you're into rap music. You'll lend an ear to anything in the US between the years of say '89 to present. You're faced with 50 states, that GENERALLY average about 15-20 cities were the rap scene is poppin.. What we sayin, average about 150 releases a year for each city, to make up for additional towns/cities and huge scenes. 21 (years)*20(cities)*50(states)*150(releases)= 3,150,000 releases. Sometimes mp3s are the way to get the music... Collectors find themselves flippin stuff theyve acquired over the years, and buyin to sell, just so they can get other stuff in their stash.

Nothin wrong with that, MP3 leeching is weak tho.

dat's real each and every 1 got almost 80% to 90% of their collection on mp3 no shame on it ,we all own a HD FULL of mp3, i don't think we can get each and every cd , prmo , single , tape of each state ..

do u ever seen any1 posting his wanted under his message on each and every forum siccness , 187 ,etc etc . if you really need your wanted do you explose to every1 ??, sum people don't even request their wanted on any forum , sum of them expose after owning their wanted through blogs and stuffs , hustler59 don't own og of it neither mp3 of it but every1 looks for dat stuffs naw , wtf if you keep your wanted list on slsk dat may help you to find them ,you don't even need slsk you know almost evry1 in this game , thay may help you to own dat if they have it , without ownin a stuff you explose dat to every1 dat's worst than leachin mp3 for collection only "never ever listened "

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Yeah I fell ya.. To me, a lot of my wantlist stuff which I used to share, just made other collectors more curious, it made a snowball effect, and ruined my chances of ever getting what was an unheard release, for cheap... The snowball effect has even had some expensively sold bootlegs and reissues/remasters created cause of it..

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Wow, I owned that Redrum tape for a few good years & never even noticed that Fallen Soldiers track. I had the mp3 rip for just as long, which came from the CD-R re-release, so I don't think I ever even played the tape. Damn, time to look it up.
yeap, who ever ripped the CD-R release for the online rap community, naused it up and left it out of the rip..

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
What the market for rare releases gets ruined by someone making it available digitally? Illegal or otherwise?

It can upset people, but can't damage anything.

Nah, it can go either way.. It can act as PROMOTION for titles - then everyone and their mama is lookin for the physical original release... Or, it takes out the excitement of the release, and collectors wont put a lot down on it cause a big part of their curiosity has been fulfilled with the mp3 download. The artist gets NOTHIN from this sorta field so we got nothin to cry over.

Basically, the only damn people it hurts are people who spent $100s on it previously because it was rare and no d/l was avail. But that was THEIR decision, some of us try to uphold this out of respect though...

Also, it hurts the crate diggers and online hunters to flip rare stuff, cause they can't get as much wallet for what they picked up cheap..

I firmly believe that digital downloads of rare/hard to find music will NEVER kill off demand from physical collectors, as previously stated. Just lower said titles on their priority list.

But mp3 leeching/whoring still sucks.

Nov 2, 2007
yep. I'm interested although I got the b/w version already. Havent bought anything in long while. gotta consider because Im going to himalaya and need some money there. I'll make you an offer soon.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
do u ever seen any1 posting his wanted under his message on each and every forum siccness , 187 ,etc etc . if you really need your wanted do you explose to every1 ??, sum people don't even request their wanted on any forum , sum of them expose after owning their wanted through blogs and stuffs , hustler59 don't own og of it neither mp3 of it but every1 looks for dat stuffs naw , wtf if you keep your wanted list on slsk dat may help you to find them ,you don't even need slsk you know almost evry1 in this game , thay may help you to own dat if they have it , without ownin a stuff you explose dat to every1 dat's worst than leachin mp3 for collection only "never ever listened "
I'm not trying to be funny at all, but what did you say. I couldn't follow you. I only understood the 80 to 90% part. Other than that I couldn't really understand what you were trying to say? Can you explain what you were saying again?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^ ehyo sincere, i think he objects to people making public wantlists of releases that they've never heard before!?

I think he's getting butt hurt cause Hustler makes rare/unknown titles public knowledge. This guy is a bit of a slow burner. Hustler is helpin folks out by doin that. I used to do that.. and SHIIIIITTTT if folks like 5.0 aka skeelo41510 e& myslef a bit ha) etc. never did that, A FUCKLOAD of people on here wouldn't have even known where to start.

Dude needs to quit being selfish, Hustler is a big boy, it's his decision if he wants people to recognise the titles rather than waiting for it to fall in his lap.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Sorry to say it yukmouth, but it's all on hustler if he wants to do that. It happens, you tell someone about a release you're looking to get, and they do what they feel to find out about it, and it snowballs. It's a good thing. KEEP INDIE RAP ALIVE. WAKE UP THE SLEEPING GIANT.

Jun 16, 2002
I'm not trying to be funny at all, but what did you say. I couldn't follow you. I only understood the 80 to 90% part. Other than that I couldn't really understand what you were trying to say? Can you explain what you were saying again?
slsk = soulseek [mp3 trade hub]

Jun 16, 2002
Sorry to say it yukmouth, but it's all on hustler if he wants to do that. It happens, you tell someone about a release you're looking to get, and they do what they feel to find out about it, and it snowballs. It's a good thing. KEEP INDIE RAP ALIVE. WAKE UP THE SLEEPING GIANT.

only diggin the unknow stuffs without mp3 leak will not wake up the sleeping giant, people get fuked up in this game , could you imagine buying a CD relase for 300$ less or more and you ve realised CD you bought was a cheap repress or bootlegg , or seeing da same cd goes for 50$ after 1 month or 2 due to Stocks , Lot of peoples are afraid to get cheaten in this game with those bootleggs and stocks ...

Real dope stuffs must be known and get sold even after mp3 leak , if there is really a stock let it comes to ebay by his own like Precise - Cripplestylskins cd or like Y-D give it up to the gz ,boo boss playa cd . Nawadys if the cd shows twice on ebay , people immediately thinks there is a stock

may be keepin this game alive without bootleggs , no stocks , neither repress sold as OG release will make this game tight .

Jun 16, 2002
^^ ehyo sincere, i think he objects to people making public wantlists of releases that they've never heard before!?

I think he's getting butt hurt cause Hustler makes rare/unknown titles public knowledge. This guy is a bit of a slow burner. Hustler is helpin folks out by doin that. I used to do that.. and SHIIIIITTTT if folks like 5.0 aka skeelo41510 e& myslef a bit ha) etc. never did that, A FUCKLOAD of people on here wouldn't have even known where to start.

Dude needs to quit being selfish, Hustler is a big boy, it's his decision if he wants people to recognise the titles rather than waiting for it to fall in his lap.
Do you really think this game is fuked up Since Hustler59 removed his wanted mp3 list under his post on siccnes forum and 187 forum ...