Redrum - Livin Da Life Of A Hustla WANTED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2007
got the rerelease CD. damn Im glad I waited. its on ebay frequently now, less than 30$.

still looking for the real deal OG TAPE ONLY!

also some other stuff im searching:

Lil Pigg Penn - The Hogg In Me
Rup Dog - Catch 22
Kreep - I Think They're Watching Me
Rollyn 1000 - R-1 Zone OG press

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^ Well the ad is certainly from '96/'97! Nice bit of history there, thanks!

Though, ain't it sorta lookin like they used the ad template for the cdr release's cover?

I've said this before.. Rapamerica distributed the tape.. So why didn't they distribute the cd? Cause it wasn't put on cd in '97. It was '99 and a local cdr.

As with Rapamerica, everything they pushed had their lil logo on the front. (Tha Grip and other AK prod. release etc.)

I had pics of the back for the cd, but can't find em no more.

Jun 16, 2002
he can do whatever he want , you only collect mp3 so why blame on him ? instead of putting " My wanted albums:" just change it on "My wanted mp3 " mp3 is all what you lookin for

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
he can do whatever he want , you only collect mp3 so why blame on him ? instead of putting " My wanted albums:" just change it on "My wanted mp3 " mp3 is all what you lookin for

Yeah, for those I can't buy it's normal that I search them but I'm not only talking about mp3. I search the OG or the mp3 cause I'm not this kind of collectors who pay 500$ for a cd. I'll keep it on my signature cause it work a lot (I got "DEA - True 2 Da Gam" & "Stuck In The Middle Vol 1" lately and deleted them from that list).

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
...so is this '99 CD-R release?

Yes! That was the exact one i was lookin for. Thanks cobra

Forgot to mention it before, but that art used for the ad/cover is a Samoht graphics job... Gonzales used to do two types of parental advisory sign - unique from any others. '96 flava - that one's just like the E-Dub cover. A real shame this release never got the appropriate financial backing, else it probably woulda been out there in '96 like Nonfiktion, Marv, Mitch & LeMay etc... Instead it ended up a '97 tape only thru rapamerica in the first instance :-( and difficult to find anywhere!

yeah dat's da picture of cd r release , FALLEN SOLDIERS Track is mission on dat cd r release
Yeah I mentioned that at BOT - i was wrong, later found out the rip given to me in '07 was inaccurate. The tracklist was changed around cuz Track 12 'Fallen Soldiers' was missin. I was confused from the jump comparin it to ma mp3s from '01, a lot of track numbers were different. Check cobra's pic, track 12 is fallen soldiers.

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
damn he owns mp3 of dea - true 2 da game & stuck in the middle oh shit that stuf is ultra rare noob ,
Damnnn, where is the problem on that??? If I can't pay 500$ on a cd, why I'll not try to find a ripp around? Especially for guyz who like to test what they buy and I'm probably not the only one. So why to send all those pm's and messages here?

Lately, I bought some albums like Erupt, K-Still, Trigga, DFM and everybody got the mp3 of those classic albums. So don't say, that i'm only looking for mp3, hater!!!