Redid My Cd Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
thats tight as hell, you probably should've made the inside cover bigger so they can see whats going on with that a lil bit more. I think the stroke on the inside cover is a lil too big. Other than thats, its str8 hittin! But.....how did you get them torn edges?

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
looks koo BUT honestly, u needa take a different picture cause if i saw that inna store i would be crackin up lol, i aint tryna clown but im just sayin that pic dont really go with the "tough guy/prison" look...$$

Jun 15, 2002
lmao at the slicked back hair.......yea man u needa different pic....and like tha otha du said....if i saw that in a store...i would start bustin up.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
the background is nice......the bottom text needs work (old english font is played out like sonic tha hedgehogg) get rid of the chrome skull and use the skull i gave u......make the inside larger, so that people can see........or maybe just so a way wit tha face all 2gether and just use alkatraz and the fence look, it might be enuff........