Red Nose Video Shoot Pictures

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
From the photoshoot.. the video clip looks interesting.. Just my opinion but I would of much rather had the "Everybody Move" video out around the time of Killer than this track having a video.. the concept behind "Everybody Move" won me over..

Thanks Eyeless for the post..

ECF'NW.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Just my opinion but I would of much rather had the "Everybody Move" video out around the time of Killer than this track having a video.. the concept behind "Everybody Move" won me over..
+1

overall better track and concept to coincide with a video based on what I heard from the snippet IMO

hopefully the video turns out real quality

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
damn...

I had a feeling it was but let the doubt get the better... didn't recognize dude at all compared to previous stills

and after a second round glance those J's in the 13th pic next to kutty would be gone if I was posted haha... i'm rocking the same ones now in a different colourway

Dec 24, 2008
i was going to guess dannyboy but honestly other then ill bill and everlast i have no clue what the other members really look like
Theres a lot of affliates of LCN that rep it hardcore.. Looking at CEEKAY's myspace now, I dont think its him.. But who knows..

If "Red Nose" is on a "collabo" album.. Who are the guest features?