Red Head Steve...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
OOOOOOOH SHIT!

Just got out the studio with RHS and my mouth is on the floor... The new cut "Keep It Krackin" featuring: Half-Sane & Mortician is FILTHY... can't let the goods get out the bag, but if anybody has a car or a bus pass ya'll should make it up to "JT's Clothing" on 75th & Greenwood... tell 'em Mo-X sent cha and ask JT to hear that new shit... buy some clothes while you're at it or pick up that Angry Souls as well... freal though, with all these threads about who is the best, who is the most underrated, etc... people seriously need to be knowin about RHS...

My guy is straight outta retirement and if ya don't know, now ya know!

Aug 18, 2003
cooh shit but i heard red head steve & locc n load r some studio cats.i talked 2 this nigga who said he knew steve dude said he used 2 lived by him & he said steve aint never do none of that shit he talks about in his music.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Monster Mashin said:
cooh shit but i heard red head steve & locc n load r some studio cats.i talked 2 this nigga who said he knew steve dude said he used 2 lived by him & he said steve aint never do none of that shit he talks about in his music.
A perfect example of how rumors get started. I can't speak for Lock N Load but Steve ain't no fuckin studio cat. If you don't believe me then run up on him and find out for yourself....

Aug 18, 2003
Notes said:
A perfect example of how rumors get started. I can't speak for Lock N Load but Steve ain't no fuckin studio cat. If you don't believe me then run up on him and find out for yourself....
man shut the fuck up wit that "run up on him" shit.im jus speakin on what a nigga who knows him told me.if he's walkin it like he talks it cooh if not then thats a different story.but dont try 2 come at me wit no shit like that.we all know your not a gangsta,ridah,or rilla so jus stick 2 what you do in d-sanes lil studio.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Monster Mashin said:
man shut the fuck up wit that "run up on him" shit.im jus speakin on what a nigga who knows him told me.if he's walkin it like he talks it cooh if not then thats a different story.but dont try 2 come at me wit no shit like that.we all know your not a gangsta,ridah,or rilla so jus stick 2 what you do in d-sanes lil studio.
Keep my name out your mouth you little fuckin' bitch. LMAO @ C-Ron the invisible cyber gangster! Look @ you gossipin' like the little girl that you are....."I heard this" and "I heard that"...."my gay lover doesn't have any reason to lie".....FAG.

I think it's about time to ban you and make your AOL Gangsta-ass create a new identity....punk bitch.

OH......and by the way.....

THIS THREAD IS LOCKED! :classic:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Monster Mashin said:
Are you sure dude wasn't talkin' about you? Because you ain't NEVER did anything that you claim you're gonna do.....like come to one of our shows. You don't even exist outside of your room.....livin' with your mommy and sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.