Red Head Steve Snippets [RedRum]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
THANKS EVERYBODY

THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT THE SNIPPETS AND SUPPORTING YALL.

@SMOKE WHEN YOU NEED TO HIT ME UP PLAYER

@D-MENACE ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE

@SINNCERLYSINN THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT PLAYER THE AOD ALBUM IS FILTHY AS FUCK.

@ZICAFEKT THANKS HOMIE

Sep 1, 2003
how much is it gonna be ?? an when can i put a order in ??

ive been knockin the snips non stop......i think the third song on the snippets is "in the wind"....am i right ? man that shits hella hard.....

"give me a fifth of the gin, a shotgun, some hot ones...an ill target yo kin, cut off tounges an pop lungs an im off in the wind, with a death wish like bronson, the twomp six im stompin IN"

sav shit!

PS: can yall post up the album cover or flyer ? if u have some

Good lookin

May 5, 2002
"ORIGINALLY POSTED BY REPTILE"
i think the third song on the snippets is "in the wind" give me a fifth of the gin, a shotgun, some hot ones...an ill target yo kin, cut off tounges an pop lungs an im off in the wind, with a death wish like bronson, the twomp six im stompin IN"

sav shit!

YEAH THATS THE SONG REPTILE.D-SANE LACED THE BEAT ON THAT ONE SOMETHING FATAL PLAYER.
WE WILL BE TAKING ORDERS WHEN WE GET THEM BACK FROM PRESSING AROUND EARLY JULY.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
@Red Head Steave...

I'll copp one of them cd's off you folcx...when im up there...in seattle...if you got promo shyt...hit me up folcx...an i have some stores in the oregon area i know you could put'em in...you catz(mo-x lil'g an you)want to do a show down here??? hit up zicafekt or me...we(ARKANGELZ/AOD/DERANGE) well be doin it down here in a mounth or two,get at us!...sinncerlry sinn AOD-ORG'D OUT!

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
SINNCERLYSINN said:
you catz(mo-x lil'g an you)want to do a show down here??? hit up zicafekt or me...we(ARKANGELZ/AOD/DERANGE) well be doin it down here in a mounth or two,get at us!...sinncerlry sinn AOD-ORG'D OUT!
fo sho i'll talk with him and see what's up... i'm sure Stay Paid & Unknown can make an appearance.

Dec 21, 2002
mo-x said:
fo sho i'll talk with him and see what's up... i'm sure Stay Paid & Unknown can make an appearance.
yeah, i was waiting for the next time that i see you and LiL G and Red Head Steve in person to chop it up with ya'll about doing this show...holla at ya boy...1