RED HEAD STEVE - REDRUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2007
Ill vid. Tight flow. Fresh beat. Creative lyrics. Not my cup of tea per se, but I usually drink coffee unless I'm at a Chinese restaurant, naw mean. You took me to the sashimi table at Benihana's dude. Thanks for the food for thought. I'll be sure to listen to more of your stuff. As for me, I'm listening to that New Juggaknots album right now. But I paused it to check out your shit. props.

BTW, I was looking through the past threads & was wondering if Bobby Spoon ever caught up with you or vice versa?

Check out my post for some info I'm sure you'll be interested to say the least.

Respect

Famous Nobuddy

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
this is one of the best albums that ever dropped in the six, everything about it was just perfect, especially the mix, can't deny that. i love music for how it sounds, if it ain't got all the levels right i can't barely even fuck with it. people need to spend more time mixing shit down until it's perfect. just some thoughts...

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
YA THIS HAS GOT 2 be the best CD outta seattle EVER!!!
This is not true, Seattle is way to versatile to come out with one classic album that's a horrocore genre. This is not the best cd to come out of Seattle but I think it's the best horrorcore/gangsta album to come out in Seattle and maybe even ever besides season of the sicc. We dropped a handful of classics out of Seattle. Non are the best cuz we just don't have 1 style up here.

Nov 30, 2002
^^ what you been up to playa? aint seen or heard from you in a min...

and yes redrum is classic... Money Motivated was the only better gangsta album to drop from seattle IMO

pz

Nov 30, 2002
Fuck All that Genre shit This is the best album out regardless of it bein murder music Its just good quality all the way around
True but you cant compare RHS to Neema or Byrdie or Clockwork... but iagree... this is a great quality cd.. one of the best if not THE best engineering on a cd from around here that ive heard...

pz

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Fuck All that Genre shit This is the best album out regardless of it bein murder music Its just good quality all the way around
You must not be from around here cuz all the different genres is what makes Seattle. The biggest artists from Seattle are non gangsta rappers which are the Blue Scholars. You can't even compare half of the artist out here to another cuz their music is so much different then each other. But I mean I'm glad you’re a big fan of one of our own and thinks he is the best especially since you’re not from Seattle. I'm not trying to change your mind, I just want to inform you Seattle is way too diverse to even compete with each other sometimes. But that’s dope that you show Steve hella love like that, cuz we don’t even get it like from our own sometimes, at the end of day it’s all about what the fans think and not me.