Red Head Steve Performing "We Some Killaz" video...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
File Transfer: Blocked

Your file transfer has been blocked. Most likely it has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or recipient.
Due to overwhelming load, YouSendIt has disabled unlimited sharing of all files less than 10MB. YouSendIt may alter this policy in the near future.

Please contact [email protected] for more information.

I WANT TO SEE THIS SHIT! Can someone else host it?????

Apr 25, 2002
Good shit Tadou! That was tight to see RHS performing, and that song was hot as fuck. Thanks to Tony206 and Tadou for hooking this up to someone that'll probably never see this shit in person. I'm anxious to hear Steve's album fa' sho.......

Jun 16, 2004
Reptile said:
why would he change his name ? Lmao....
cuzz it sounds corny & lame.not 2 diss him or nothin but it does.& he's sayin he's a killa but who would think he is wit a name like that?his music is hard as fuck but his name is corny.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
.44 mag said:
cuzz it sounds corny & lame.not 2 diss him or nothin but it does.& he's sayin he's a killa but who would think he is wit a name like that?his music is hard as fuck but his name is corny.
C-RON!!! POOH LOC!! I thought you'd never return. Whats been with it?

Jun 16, 2004
LOL this is ya boy yg hogg aka monster aka mr.44 mag but dont trip youngstaz im not here 2 start nothin as matter of fact the whole time i've been back i havent got into any arguements wit noone.im jus here 2 see whats goin down on the NW scene like everyone ealse.

but anywayz whens steve bout 2 perform again.i jus might roll through the next time.speak on it

also my homeboy from the tac is gonna be perform a the bohemian real soon i'll let know when it goes down.1

Apr 25, 2002
professional camera work handled by me, lol........

Steve brings nothin but burners in the third degree. Y'all are about to be blown away once it hits the streets.