Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
i got the game midnight the day it came out, outcasted hadn't received his copy yet when i talked to him that night on xbox live. he said his copy wasn't going to get to his house for a couple of days and told me i was lucky to be playing at the time... so yeah, it hasn't been a week quite yet but you clearly missed the meaning of my post there buddy...lol

he beat the game in a mere few days, meaning he was playing the fuck outta this game in that time frame to have beaten it already.

comprende?
I was not aware of any of this. It makes perfect sense now.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
@ KINGSIX18 thanks ima go check around the jail in armadillo, so i guess i have to finish these side jobs to end the game? or am i not at the end yet, and more missions are ahead?
Actually there is more to the main story. Go to Blackwater and you'll see a stranger there. When you finish that mission, the credits roll.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
wtf? I thought when you have no more main quests to do that is the end of the game? or do I have to finish every single side quest??

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
bout to burn some grapes and hop on this for PS3...

i needa get that bandana so my dudes honor wont fuck off while i'm out raping and pillaging

Jul 25, 2007
so is this game worth coppin? havent turned on my 360 for awhile and need a new game. Is it straight GTA in wild west form? I liked the first one that came out for ps2 tho.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
had a good live session with nefarious, OC & the j3w, we need to work on our team work though lol and I need to stop dying in gang battles :/

allthough the free roam killing those dudes was alot of fun. and our horses and anything else that breathed lol.

Mar 13, 2003
yea that shit was pretty damn fun, but out teamwork was slacking major, i mean the 4 of us couldnt even beat 2 people...With that said one of the other dudes henry repeater was wasting me in one shot like a sniper rifle, and i can shoot dude 3 times with the damn thing @ a closer range and he still wasnt dying...So i dont get it! Over all it was fun though, but i stood on waaaay too late cuz 5 hours later im up and feeling tired as fuck. Well off to play the single player then....lol

oohh, and I ran into 2 cannibals. One up north and the other dude in Messico....My henry repeater ate them up.

Mar 24, 2006
had a good live session with nefarious, OC & the j3w, we need to work on our team work though lol and I need to stop dying in gang battles :/

allthough the free roam killing those dudes was alot of fun. and our horses and anything else that breathed lol.
lol @ jew.

a jew with a southern accent, now that would be somethin' to see...

Mar 24, 2006
yea that shit was pretty damn fun, but out teamwork was slacking major, i mean the 4 of us couldnt even beat 2 people...With that said one of the other dudes henry repeater was wasting me in one shot like a sniper rifle, and i can shoot dude 3 times with the damn thing @ a closer range and he still wasnt dying...So i dont get it! Over all it was fun though, but i stood on waaaay too late cuz 5 hours later im up and feeling tired as fuck. Well off to play the single player then....lol

oohh, and I ran into 2 cannibals. One up north and the other dude in Messico....My henry repeater ate them up.
since it was my 1st time playing on live i was all confused n' shit...lol once i log some more time online i'll do alot better.

i think that dude was just good at locking on and slightly pushing up to get the easy headshots is all. give it time we'll be pretty damn good at that ourselves.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Me and some random dudes pulled a carriage drive-by during one of those gang hideouts. Now that was something to see...

And before that I was in a different free roam session and I saw a guy on my map who had a bounty on him. So I transport to his location and he shoots me from a rooftop. Luckily, I had some dynamite and when I respawned I threw it up there to kill him and get an extra 200XP. A few minutes later, some other guy has a bounty on his head in the same place. He's on a rooftop too so I go out onto a ridge and use my sniper rifle on him. Then I notice that the 2 guys I killed formed a posse together and started shooting at me. I was by myself but since I had a sniper rifle and they didn't I was able to hold em off a few times. It was fun but we need to do posse vs posse shootouts. If you see me online, invite me and we'll bust old-school drive-bys on some muthafuckers.