Recording at Chapman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kAo5

Oct 24, 2002
DaRoyalz.00cd.com
I recorded at Chapman not too long ago and had the pleasure of meeting robert rebeck. Dude is a hella coo cat man...real down to earth and funny. But all i could think about when i was recording was tech n9ne man...its crazy cuz i saw that shit on the dvd him recording but to be recording in the same booth with him was crazy. shit sent chills down my spine. man and they had suckers out the ying yang that shit was dope. anyway i just had to share that experiece. peace

thePhantom

kAo5

Oct 24, 2002
DaRoyalz.00cd.com
haha i guess all one can say to that is fuck ya'l! ya'll the same mf that have been talkin bout the same old shit for years on this forum' if anybody its gay its you! i guess it takes some time for fags to realize what they are or better yet accept it. ya'll are fuckin' dumb quit wasting your time by trying to ridicule somebody for an experience. bottom line shut the fuck up. im done with this shit. this is exactly why i have like 20 post. cuz dumb ass people live on this dumb shit and attack people for a living. haha thats funny...well i guess ill talk to you guys in the next decade. keep talkin bout the same shit.