@RECORD LABELS & ARTIST ???? & READERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
DO YOU FEEL YOU BENEFIT FROM ADS IN XXPLOSIVE AND SHOWCASE IVE USED SHOWCASE BUT HAVE READ BOTH AND ENJOY THE CONTENT OF BOTH , BUT I HAVE TO HUNT THEM DOWN AND IM IN THE INDUSTRY . THERE DISTRIBUTION
IN SAC SEEMS NON EXISTENT . FOR THE PRICE OF 1 AD IN BOTH THESE MAGS I COULD RUN MY MURDER DOG ADS ANOTHER MONTH THATS WHY I ASK . IM INTERESTED IN XXPLOSIVE CAUSE C-4 IS DOIN THE LAYOUTS NOW WANT TO SEE WHAT YALL THINK BOUT BOTH THOUGH

Aug 26, 2002
I say fuck with Magazines that are gonna get u out more, not just in your region.....Showcase does not make it herrre STL , nor does XXplosive, Murder Dog goes herrre

hope that helped

Apr 25, 2002
If I had the scratch I would shoot for XXL. MurderDog is cool too. That showcase and that Xxplosive, I dont think its worth it cause I dont be seeing them magazines no where, and when I do see one of them at a store its like a trip to see, ya know? Them other magazines seem like they are out there more