Recommended Albumz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
word of caution: (i'm not sure if this is true to anyone else, but this what happened to me)
Listen to anghellic atleast 10 times before you give up on it. When I first got it I liked 2 or 3 songs on it and because of those songs i listened to it again and again. and at this point I think anghellic is the best rap album ever. Not just that but it's pretty "progressive" with beats that change a lot and song structures that aren't just straight "verse hook verse hook...". Great music always needs some time to get used to. even after 2 years I can listen to it all the time.. it doesnt get boring to me.

but thats just me

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
IN10CITY.....I FELT THE SAME WAY BOUT THE CD...I REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I HEARD IT...I WAS LIKE wtf is this shit!!!!

NEVER LISTENED TO IT AFTER A WHILE...ATLEAST ONE MONTH...NEVER PLAYED IT..THEN I HAD TO DO HELLA DRIVING ONE DAY..FOR MY j-o-b....AND I POPPED IT IN..GAVE IT A REAL GOOD LLISTEN...AND I LUV IT...

Jan 9, 2004
Don't forget to pick up the Rogue Dog Villians cds. It's On Now, Roguish Ways, My Dogs 4 Life. All awesome and all feature Tech numberous times. Everyone else agree these are a must have for new Tech fans??