Recommend me some dope 90s albums from these states

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I never heard much of anything from these areas that was tight back in the day so if u could name a few dope underground 90s albums to check out from these states i'd appreciate it...

Connecticut
Delaware
Hawaii
Idaho
Maine
Massachusetts
Montana
New Hampshire
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
West Virginia
Wyoming

THANX

Dec 25, 2003
Same here!! Ive been wondering for years if there are any rap/hip-hop scenes in states like the Dakotas, Kansas, Wisconsin, & any Canadian provinces like British Columbia, Alberta, Saskachewan, Manitoba, Yukon, Newfoundland & some u listed above when the demographics are actually barely-dominantly anglo-saxon & they mostly listen to rock & country so that would be great if anyone here who actually lives in any of these states can enlighten us on some unknown locals otherwise who knows??????

Dec 25, 2003
Well what about the 2000s & today?????? Anything thriving & flourishing from the most unlikely cities & towns?????? Someone here needs to play Lois & Clark & launch a modern nationwide quest LOL!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Still searching for something good out of these states if anyone can hook me up......

Delaware
Idaho
Maine
Montana
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Rhode Island
Vermont
Wyoming

@Locahontas.....i copped an album by a group out of Pittsburgh called Choked Out that has some tight cuts. Albums called Stressin'. Good shit!!!!

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Same here!! Ive been wondering for years if there are any rap/hip-hop scenes in states like the Dakotas, Kansas, Wisconsin, & any Canadian provinces like British Columbia, Alberta, Saskachewan, Manitoba, Yukon, Newfoundland & some u listed above when the demographics are actually barely-dominantly anglo-saxon & they mostly listen to rock & country so that would be great if anyone here who actually lives in any of these states can enlighten us on some unknown locals otherwise who knows??????
It's not just that it's anglo-saxon, it's also mostly rural.

Well what about the 2000s & today?????? Anything thriving & flourishing from the most unlikely cities & towns?????? Someone here needs to play Lois & Clark & launch a modern nationwide quest LOL!!!
It's actually Lewis and Clark. But anyway, people who collect 90s gangsta rap and share it on the internet like to label albums with the ctiy and state they're from. And a lot of the rare stuff naturally comes from the mid-sized cities of the South and Midwest, and at some point one wonders what about the states you never really see anything from. Nothing wrong with that, but there really isn't much rap music that has come out of Wyoming or Idaho.

Anyway, if you want to explore newer music by location, there is always CDBaby

http://www.cdbaby.com/Places