Recommend a CHOPPED AND SCREWED Album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2008
That TI album is one of my favorites but the Paul Wall version is horrendous. Paul Wall is a crappy DJ....Look for DJ Wrecka's version.....But if I was to recommend an album, I would go with Slim Thug's "Already Platinum" the Swishahouse Remix.....Watts hooked it up nicely....Song order is good....and the speed isn't TOO slow for a newbie.... If you wan't to go old school, I'd go with Geto Boys "Till Death Do Us Part" chopped by OG Ron C.....a classic that sounds even better with time and OG Ron C made it sound brand new, but familiar at the same time.... My favorite Slowed and Chopped DJ is DJ D though...He does most of the Rap-A-Lot stuff

^^^ i fucking hate those cds...

stick w/ the real...the original way the cds was recorded...

YEA EVEN IM STILL IN THE BEGINNING PROCESS OF BANGIN SCREW, I NEVER LIKED IT THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I JUST STARTIN SLAPPIN IT. WHAT ABOUT FAT PAT-I HAD A GHETTO DREAM? THAT SHIT SLAPP BUT I KNOW THIS IS SUM OLD SHIT THEY THREW TOGETHER CUZ THEY GOT TOP DROPS ON HERE

Jul 6, 2008
eve since screw passed, i got to go with dj d, being the closest to that dj screw level.

other ones i liked was this hittinthegas or some hitdagas or some gas somethin guy that did a c&s paul wall - sittin sidewayz

this aint smashthegas guy, but dj wwreck, still a tight screw song:

Jul 6, 2008
all-time dj screw is lil keke pimpin the pen. screw mashed all these songs on one track and keke tore it up. look it up, it does not disappoint.

Jul 6, 2008
now for the advanced screwheads, to see how far screw music has gone, and screw meant what he said - screw wanted the wolrd to be screwed out. it's crossedover into other forms of music.

so even if rap isnt your choice of genre, you still can be all screwed out. it is not just about rap, it's universal and can be applied to anything you can imagine. it's a tool, a medium.