Recommand me some 360 games

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
I got Live 06 for the PC last year and what's crazy is the graphics on that are coo and look like the old style, kinda like 2K is now. When I tried the same exact one on XBox 360 the graphics were fucked up and all the camera views sucked. I can't figure out how its the same game but the one for the updated system sucks big time.

Jun 27, 2005
ArYo said:
I got both on XMas. So far I like Gears better. Ya'll should check out Call of Duty 3 too. That shit got up to 24 multiplayer at once its sicc as fuck. Its a straight up all out war and you can hop in basically any vehicle you see from the motorcycles to trucks, shit like that.
is Call of Duty 3 a first person view shooter game? or can you change the view like in Socom games?

Jun 27, 2005
finally im about to beat rainbow six, stuck on the last level cant find my way around. probably goin to play call of duty 3 next, that game looks sic

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
rainbow sick is a good game but the fucking Nevada damn is pissing me off when u got to hack the pc and all that shit <^> i hate my other player dudes a total bitch

Jun 27, 2005
pr10wrx said:
rainbow sick is a good game but the fucking Nevada damn is pissing me off when u got to hack the pc and all that shit <^> i hate my other player dudes a total bitch
hahah i remember that part, they come from the cuts and blast on the guy that is hacking the computer, i died many times there. but finally found it where they all came from