Reckless please explain to me what spam is

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2010
if i was u id keep posting up new threads and if u put them in different areas that coo to i never understood y everyone wants one thread,in one area this is a music site and along as your posting music and not the same thread/same song in a new thread over and over u should be good.good luck with your quest here on the sicc the goons are more like bafoons.lmao
why are you encouraging her to spam? and having one thread is better than having a bunch cluttering the site and having to search through numerous threads of the same artist to find a particular song or something. not sure how this is hard for you to understand.

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
why are you encouraging her to spam? and having one thread is better than having a bunch cluttering the site and having to search through numerous threads of the same artist to find a particular song or something. not sure how this is hard for you to understand.
cause spam is a when a bot slides thru with a bunch of unrelated topics/threads I never considered it spam when the actual artist is posting music themselves?
shits funny what the definition of spam is here,we all know real spam is done by bots wtf are u brogoons on lmao.:siccness:

Feb 11, 2006
cause spam is a when a bot slides thru with a bunch of unrelated topics/threads I never considered it spam when the actual artist is posting music themselves?
shits funny what the definition of spam is here,we all know real spam is done by bots wtf are u brogoons on lmao.:siccness:
"BroGoons" Are you fuckin retarded??

I said Shut your Fuckin Nasal Passage Boi

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Until these threads I never knew that Mastermind was a producer
ya masterminde-low be e-low lmao and the hating started when indecent called me out to battle.back when all these trolls was even coo with him.its coo i been on this site for centuries lmao.now indecent don't even come on here cause all his fans turned and trolled him lmao.
just so u know reckless all the music i make i produce rap videos websites cd covers whatever i do all myself even know i aint the best.:siccness: