Reckless - "500 Days of Autumn" Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
whats it supposed to mean? Reck, can you elaborate for us here
First thing I'ma say about this project is that this mixtape is not for everybody. especially those in this forum who only fuck with limited Homeboy rappers. The reason I posted this thread in here is because I feature some homeboy rappers like Green and Sunny g and the songs I did with them are really dope and I'm sure you guys will enjoy them. There are some other songs on some hip-hop shit that you guys might fuck with too, but mainly this project is a small look into who I am as an artist. I'll show you my lyrical ability on some songs, I'll do some storytelling, do some songs about what I'm going through in life whether it be Heartbreak like my dude skarekrow put it, dealing with the passing of some really close family members, day to day struggles and more. The beats I chose are very Autum sounding and really wanted to capture this fall/early winter season. The 3 music videos for three songs from my mixtape that ima do will provide a better visual representation to what I'm trying to portray in my music. The video director for the videos will be the same dude who did Lil' dee's and A-Wax's videos so the visuals will be dope reguardless. I got a lot to say and I hope you guys take the time to listen. Since this is a mixtape, I did use a few industry beats so if you skip or not give a chance to a song or too because of that reason I don't blame you. I'm the same way with songs like that, but just stay tuned and I'll let you guys kknow when its out. It will be aviliable for free download on Datpiff.com and I will press up some hard copies that I will give away for free so if you want a copy let me know and I'll be sure to send it off to you ASAP. Thanks.