Recent Interview Question..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
In the interview done with Faygoluvers.net, Tech talks about going global, witha bunch of verses he's done.

He first mentions the song with USO.... and then the song with GEIST... but then he mentions that he did a verse for a cat in Turkey... can anyone make out the name of this group?

Oct 12, 2004
No, they don't have any affiliation with Psychopathic..

Tech sounds like he says "Jay-za" or something... but yah, the quality on the interview is garbage.

Jun 12, 2005
I'm from denmark. I got the Uso disc a while ago, but never really paid attention to it. I haven't even played all the tracks. Anyways! after reading this thread i noticed one of the tracks had tech n9ne on. I still don't really like uso, but tech n9ne came hard as fuck on it.

I thought i had tech n9ne to myself up here in the north ;) now a bunch of people is gonna bite me :ermm:

sniff!

Sep 26, 2002
Darkeonz said:
I'm from denmark. I got the Uso disc a while ago, but never really paid attention to it. I haven't even played all the tracks. Anyways! after reading this thread i noticed one of the tracks had tech n9ne on. I still don't really like uso, but tech n9ne came hard as fuck on it.

I thought i had tech n9ne to myself up here in the north ;) now a bunch of people is gonna bite me :ermm:

sniff!
you're not even that north son
:)
i mean you all get real summers. we only get that if we're lucky

but yeah, i cut tech'v verse out of the USO song and just listened to that hahah
Seems like USO's got the same kinda nasal thing goin as twista which i dont mind sometimes but sometimes it ruins the song for me

Jun 12, 2005
haha it's all good! i never doubted you were a retard ;) just fucking with ya

True that! we got summer, still it's considered the north ;). Uso definitley got the whole twista thing going, but i just ain't digging it. It's like he's trying too hard you know?