recent 360 titles; my rundown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2006
ayee so i buy alot of 360 games cus i get brand new games the day they come out for only 20$ a pop. i thought id share my thoughts on the new games incase ppl were planning on buying them.

John Woo's Stranglehold--
If u liked max payne ull like this one, minus the great story. but also added alot of features. i havent played much of it yet its getting a little repetetive but the graphics are nice. You can go in "tequila time" (slows down time all matrix style) u can shoot up pretty much the entire environment but u cant really destroy everything, but alot. So far ive unlocked 1 of the special moves where he just has perfect percision with a pistol and u can snipe out anyone and the graphics work very well with this. the AI react to wherever u hit them too, u shoot em in the mouth they will cover it to stop the blood. It's not that great even tho i havent played much, from what ive heard and played i dont think its worth ur 80$. rent it first but it still is pretty impressive..

Two Worlds--
If u like rpgs this has everyone saying "oblivion killer" well it certaintly isnt an oblivion killer due to noticable but small flaws and lack lushness. But if u enjoyed playing Diablo II u should deff pick this one up its very deep ive been playing for about 20 hours, tons tons of sidequests but like i said there are alot of flaws that is most likely to turn ppl away before they even get into it. I love this game its so addictive but to each his own. The story is very deep and the voice acting is actually pretty good.

BioShock--
Game of the year quality if u like shooters at all u should pick this one up a good solid 14-20 hours to beat this one ur first time thru its one of the longer ones. The AI is the most impressive ive seen in awhile and the gameplay is truly unique. Alot of additions like ammo types and upgradables give this game even more depth and altho there are very few types of enemies, they have lots of models to always switch things up. The graphics are another thing possibly the best only in comparison with gears of war.

Oblivion GOTYE (game of the year edition)--
Well everyone knows oblivion. well the Game of the Year edition comes out tommorow i alrdy have it, its Oblivion with the expansions Shivering Isles and Knights of the Round all for the price of 1 360 game. not bad at all.

MoH: Airborne also came out last week but i havent been bothered to pick it up as ive alrdy played the shit out of call of duty 3.. it just looks like ur average ww2 shooter except u can parachute in from any direction..

tommorow.. Skate the new skateboarding game that may rival project 8 (looks way better just from the videos)
NHL 08 comes out tommorow aswell, i loved nhl 07 and in this one the AI has improved helllaa. so have the graphics how can u go wrong?

thats all till sept 25.. halo 3 baby..

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
jake's two word rundown

stranglehold- overly repetitive

two worlds- painfully average

bishock-friggin dope

oblivion- old news

medal of honor- played out

add the bonus ones as well since i picked up both today

skate- tony killer

nhl 08- surprisingly challenging

Nov 7, 2002
Medal of honor is not bad even if call of duty has already done a great job and there is to many world war 2 games out there Medal of honor is still a great game better then call of duty 2 and 3 faster pace and better graphic. Guns even though the normal ww2 gun they feel better then any other ww2 game out there and the upgrades online make it fun. The maps online are tight and over all the online play is better to me then call of duty 2 or 3.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Jake said:
jake's two word rundown

stranglehold- overly repetitive

two worlds- painfully average

bishock-friggin dope

oblivion- old news

medal of honor- played out

add the bonus ones as well since i picked up both today

skate- tony killer

nhl 08- surprisingly challenging

Masked Lemon's two word revies:

Stranglehold - good demo

Two Worlds - Not Oblivion

BioShock - GOTY Contender

Oblivion GOTY Edition - (This is more than 2 words) If I didn't already own Oblivion, this would be a must buy.

MoH Airborne: Not CoD

Skate - Boring shit

NHL 08 - Not bad