Rebelution

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
any of u guys peeped out rebelution? its kind of a reggae/rock/hip hop influenced type music... i guess they classify it as california reggae

anyways, i got put up on game bout these guys and listened to their music and thought it was dope - i juss happened to find out they were playin in santa clara so i went n peeped out their performance and they gave a good ass performance, their music is really some dope shit i'd recommend peepin it out

another great act to look out for is a group from santa clara called 'dub four' - it's another band under the same genre but their music was so dope but they dont have a cd out yet, but i anxiously wait it, only place i can find to listen to their shit is at their myspace page at www.myspace.com/thedubfour

any opinions?

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
this is a darn coincidence i went to a deli and they were playing it, and i asked who it was, and i couldn't hear that well, but, i think this is the band he was talking about. Thanks, i didn't know the exact spelling.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
any of u guys peeped out rebelution? its kind of a reggae/rock/hip hop influenced type music... i guess they classify it as california reggae

anyways, i got put up on game bout these guys and listened to their music and thought it was dope - i juss happened to find out they were playin in santa clara so i went n peeped out their performance and they gave a good ass performance, their music is really some dope shit i'd recommend peepin it out

another great act to look out for is a group from santa clara called 'dub four' - it's another band under the same genre but their music was so dope but they dont have a cd out yet, but i anxiously wait it, only place i can find to listen to their shit is at their myspace page at www.myspace.com/thedubfour

any opinions?

I'm looking them up right now

Sep 18, 2002
^ they only have one album out right now..i can listen to the whole thing without skipping a song...safe and sound, feeling alright, green to black, ordinary girl are the slaps