REASON 3.0 WITH WINDOWS ME?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
I JUST GOT REASON 3.0 TODAY, TRIED INSTALLING IT ON MY CPU AND THE WINDOWS ME MUST NOT LIKE THE PROGRAM, I KEEP GETTIN THESE FUKKED UP ERRORS, AND THE PROGRAM WONT START. WHAT OPERATING SYSTEM OR WHAT TYPE OF COMPUTERS ARE BEST RAN WITH REASON? SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE...:ermm:

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
if its a copy it prolly won't work, they got that shit encrypted like nothing else, get a legit copy its worth the cash. Windows ME is buggy as fuck though.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
It maybe the ME, cuz it isnt listed as one of the operating systems on the mainsite, u should just download it if u wana do it that way tho. Same shit rite. Im positive that the copies that are goin around on filesharing systems work.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
Big-Robo said:
IT KEEPS DOIN THIS:
"THE REASON FILE IS LINKED TO MISSING EXPORT ADVAPI32.DLL: CHECKTOKENMEMBERSHIP"

"THE DEVICE ATTACHED TO THE SYSTEM IS NOT FUCTIONING"

If your gonna cop a bootleg you shoulda found a torrent, now your out 23 bucks and have some wack Neptunes drum samples...

The first one sounds odd...The only .DLL's that reason use are REASON ENGINE.dll and REWIRE.dll but usually rewire's in your host.

The second one, no idea...

how many discs is your copy?

Oct 9, 2004
kevp said:
If your gonna cop a bootleg you shoulda found a torrent, now your out 23 bucks and have some wack Neptunes drum samples...

The first one sounds odd...The only .DLL's that reason use are REASON ENGINE.dll and REWIRE.dll but usually rewire's in your host.

The second one, no idea...

how many discs is your copy?
they gave me 5 disks...i sent that shit back tho and got a refund...i'll have to fuck with this some other time...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Big-Robo said:
they gave me 5 disks...i sent that shit back tho and got a refund...i'll have to fuck with this some other time...
5 disks? wierd...I bought reason when it first came out...it was 2 disks for v1.0...then 3 disks for v2.0, v2.5 was just an update you downloaded, and v3.0 was 3 disks....but all of those were just upgrades, but the work on other computers if you install them....I think the problem was you have windows...not just ME, but windows as a whole...buy a mac!:cool:

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Reason works just as well on a PC as on a Mac, dude just had a fucked up bootleg. Everyone knows reason is tough to crack, I've seen threads like this hella times and I always say buy a legit copy cuz its worth it.