Reaper Radio On-Demand Streaming??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
ha..ya know as long as the availablility of a new show was still weekly..i mean before the last couple weeks its really been kind of an event on sunday nights..in siccness chat, my son knows that i gotta listen to reaper, folks that i call on the ohone to remind them to tune in..i'm really kinda sad that i havent really heard week 12 yet..and i'm not sure if i'm gonna sit thru thr whole show if i can hear it whenever i want...it would end up bein somethin in the background while i clean house...i dunno.. i will still listen tho, no matter what..i aint pretending that my computer speaks are state of the art and i can tell the damn difference lol..i work a laptop and am too busy to throw on the headphones most of the time..other than that i rock i nice lil sony wireless speaker that wouldn't know 128 from 8 track anyway!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
the new showz will still be on Sunday nightz.........and will be played every nite that week @ 8 as well.......the only thing that will be on demand will be the old showz.......and they will only be in good quality real audio (the bandwidth would kill me)...........