Real release of hell in auguzt......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
about 2 weeks, dropp'n in auguzt is the long awaited debut album, of the siccest lady.. the 1 and only siccmades's zagg.. dropp'n in auguzt.. help me spread the news, so people can be pre orderin from the stores..
zagg

May 23, 2002
NOT

THIS AINT NO DAMN DEBUT THIS SHIT HAS ALREADY BEEN RELEASED BUT WHAT IM WONDERIN IF IT IS GON HAVE ANNY NEW SHIT ON THIS RE RELEASE BUT IT AINT NO DEBUT THO

May 21, 2002
I dont understand?

why is this RE-release any more official or real than the first time it came out?

It was already a siccmade release without any BMR involvement, although it sounded like it wasnt mixed properly..

What a gwaarn?

Are Shawna and Kevin pullin a fast one on us?

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
lol.

well, it's a re-release because the first time it released, i might as well of put it out on consignment.. my distribution was bootsy as fuck, balance sold most a my cd's out of his store.. but it didn't get in too many stores, and i was mad bout that, but to me, this is the official release of hell in auguzt, i wanted to put new songs and all that, but i'm on anotha level now, it would be mixed up album, the mix'n and all that wasn't that good of quality.. but my new 1 is the real shit.. so support ya folks and pick it up if u aint got it..
i learn'd alot offa that album, so i left it as is, and my next 1 will be the 1.. it's all for you guys..
.. so if u have advise , yep, let me know what u think..
i'm doin this for ya'll.
zagg

May 21, 2002
Basically she is sayin, its the same album with better distribution.

I think Zagg would be suprised how many people have the first cd. its certainly reached further than a local store, its also at cdnow which is a global market place.