REAL NIGGA SHIT CHECK IT OUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
get out in them streets and push,dont ghost ride the whip..i dont wanna hear you got your foot rolled over...hahaa...anyways K.O. you on your way..in all seriousness, be proud cause you doin what alot set out to do and never accomplish,remember this is phase one----promotin your name dont trip on makin money,just always breakin even so you dont have to keep comin out your pocket......and this is one to grow on by that siccness ridah 50cal

Dec 10, 2005
50cal said:
get out in them streets and push,dont ghost ride the whip..i dont wanna hear you got your foot rolled over...hahaa...anyways K.O. you on your way..in all seriousness, be proud cause you doin what alot set out to do and never accomplish,remember this is phase one----promotin your name dont trip on makin money,just always breakin even so you dont have to keep comin out your pocket......and this is one to grow on by that siccness ridah 50cal
all day good lookn 50 cal 4 helpin a nigga out wit shit and givin a nigga advice and shit we all need it im finna be everywhere wit it from sac2daygo

Dec 10, 2005
YOUNG HOGG said:
THATZ WHATZ UP,THE LIL HOMIE DOIN IT. GRIND THIS MUTHAFUCKA LIKE BAD BRAKEZ YA DIG. HOPE ERYTHING GO KOOL FOR YOU BANKSTA.

you know it big hommie we cant depend on nobody else we gotta do fa self
im in the town next week get at me so we can lay some shit down when u come

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Damn I'm Vicious on the Graphix, What it Do Young Homie, U ready Now, Iss time to Get Payed ya Dig... If any of yall niggas out in this Forum Need Album Covers n Graphix Fuck wit a Nigga cuz I Do it somethin Vicious... I Did this Shit 4 Ko in like 10 minutes, but it Came out On Point...

Album & Mixtape Covers $100 -$150

Full Blown Websites: $ 300 - $350
*Samples... www.Y-Dr3Sta.com www.GotDimes.com
www.GBabyClothing.com & www.InTooDeepEnt.com

Flyer Designs: $ 75- $125

hit me on the Pm or : [email protected]