Real Gangstaz Don't Die, Lakers will Be Bacc...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
My hand go out to Tim Ducan, he's a remarkable player, one of the best in the N.B.A., But don't count the Lake show out, we'll be back next year. Real champions bounce back. 3 rings, I'll take it.

I'm not a Kingz fan but I would love to see the championship stay in Cali. GOOD LUCK KINGZ!!!!!!!!

Apr 14, 2003
fuck the lakers. they aint shit, they should change the team name from Lakers to "Kobe N Fattie"
a
nah for real shaq aint bad. It just pissed me off when people say hes the best player....because it doesnt take skill to do what he does, he just powers people over and should get offensive fouls at leaast 50 percent of the time. he has little real basketball skill.

He is the MOST DOMINANT, but not nearly the BEST.

Kobe is just a whining little bitch man. you see that look on his face when he disagrees with a ref? he looks soooo stupid. HAHAHA
anyways just my 13 centz on the L.A. Fakers

Peace

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
SAC Queenz has NO RINGZ lol!!!!

I tried to give love to the Kingz, but the Queen fans started talking shit about my lakers so fucc them Niggaz. We got three ringz, what about yall? I didn't think so. Who's crying now lol!!!!

We still got braggin rights on the WEST!!!!!! NIGGAZ!!!!!!!, I don't wanna hear shit until yall Niggaz get a ring. What excuse do you have now? Chris Webber's hurt? the Laker had, Shaq hurt, Horry,
Fisher, Fox, Kobe and the coach, see no excuses Queenz. So yall quiers next year lol!!!!!!. You'll never get a ring as long as the LAKE SHOW is around. lol!!!!!!!!

May 14, 2002
kings got game but really in the playoff that don't do shit. this is why it about the lakers aslo the oueens always make excuse and bitch about this and that and why they lost