Real Game or Bad Move?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I had my Christian Marriage & Sexuality class today, which is like 6 guys and 20 girls, and most of the girls are beautiful. So the teacher divides us into 6 groups with one guy in each group. She gives all the groups a "Dear Abby" realtionship problem letter. Ours is about this 32 year old woman who is complaining about why she can't find a decent man. She talks about how beautiful she is and why all guys at clubs and bars want to hump her and dump her. She is thinking good guys don't exist anymore or they are just gay. So naturally I am pissed. As a group, we have to come to a consensus and I get voted to say it. So here is what I say without cracking a smile:

"This woman sounds very conceited. I mean, she's 32 and still thinks she looks good".

It was a joke, but my manner of delivery is I can say jokes without any expression. Every one in the class was shocked. Some were laughing, some were pissed. One girl says:

"Where are we supposed to meet guys?"

Another says:

"Yeah Adam, where are you at so I don't go there."

I was like:

"You can't fade me. I struck the first blow. You're down for the count."

Now that, my friend, is game for a playa.:classic:

Thank God I made it out of there alive.