REAL FROM THE FAKE.... Crazy shit happend up in the sco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i just came back from some lil party up in frisco, a couple hundred headz up there. The red light family went deep too pass out flyers and shit, and there was a click of like 8 or 10 fools yelling out east oakland and what not. There was one fool who was getting real loud and crazy, came up to us and asked if we were nortenos, and said as long as ya'll down for norte ya'll cool with me... basically he was trying to get cool with anyone who wasnt from frisco.... well drama started poppin off cuz dude kept yellin out "EAST OAKLAND NIGGAA" and then at around 12 the thing ended and everyone went outside.... dude was with a grip of fools yelling out "EAST OAAKLAND" i was preocupied talking to a female when all of the sudden i look over and muhfuckas gettin up close to each other. Then dude kept yelling oakland and about 10-15 frisco fools rushed teh oak fools and all of the4 dudes pahtnas RAN. These fools were acting real hard inside..... then all the sudden they bounced to they car and left dude!! Homeboy got mopped something CRUCIIAL. Muhfuckas just stomping him to the ground. Threw him against a pole and just stomped him. Dude got SMASHED ON and all his pahtnas just BOUNCED ON HIM!!!! I thought i'd just post this cuz dude kept yelling "east oakland" and that reminded me of the bart bord.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
ahhahahhaha....we can only hope it was the same eastoak guy from BART who got stomped on....:devious:

M

MrFreeze

dude shoulda known better then to try that shit in the Sco. thats straight bitchmade that his boys bounced on him but thats what happens when you roll with suckas. i hope that was that little bitch from the board but think that fool was just perpin like he was from east oakland so i doubt it was really him. damn thats some funny shit to see wish i was there. ^and like he said where was this at?

May 20, 2002
how long ago did that happen? Cuz a couple weeks ago this nigga named dejshan frum 77 Greenside in east oakland got killed at a party in frisco. And then later that week another one of them greenside boyz got shot at dejshans memorial on 77th and bancroft.

Apr 25, 2002
10-15 niggas on 1. Yeah, that ain't punk shit at all. I mean after dudes homies bounced they didn't have to do him that serios. But shit i remember being young and dumb and just loving to jump off the stop sign with a couple karate kicks and shit.

:dead:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
This is like the 10th story ive heard of fools getting fucked up at frisco partys for being loud mouths.

May 2, 2002
AIN'T JUST IN FRISCO....YOU GO RUNNIN OFF AT THE MOUTH AT A PARTY OR GET TOGETHER IN ANOTHER CITY OR ANOTHER HOOD DISCRESPECTIN...SOMETHIN IS BOUND TO HAPPEN. AND IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT IT WAS 15 ON 1....THAT FOOL GOT WHAT HE DESERVED..THINKIN HIS CREW HAD HIS BACK..HAHAHA!!

May 5, 2002
Fuck that he was just talkin shit. People could have ignored him people always trying 2 find some exscuses to get violent. And thats some Bitch ass shit 4 real 2 just all jump one person. Oh yeah they were really bein hard hella fools jumpin 1 person. Think about what you say before you say that shit. Cause who knows what happened to that dude. I went 2 Dejshans funeral over mess like this---he got jumped by hella people. Any of yall talkin about how hard Frisco dudes are fuck all of you, cause that is some ignorant mess. He did not deserve for that 2 happen 2 him and neither did this dude. People have 2 be more careful with other peoples lives because you never know, you cant control things sometimes. You all need 2 think about what your saying cause thats some stupid ass shit.

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
Shit I think he got what he deserved, if hes at a party in the sco and he yellin east oakland what is he thinkin ? After a while people get tired of that shit and will shut him up just like it happened. It probably wouldnt have been that bad if his "boys" didnt cut....