Real Doll (Sex Toy)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'd never buy one but I'm not going to lie, if someone gave me one I'd fuck it.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Sneak said:
Damn bro for 6G do you know how many hookers you can buy? Thats like even better!!!

No STDs...Plus...hmmm...you can have it whenever you want...without wait...without the "I don't feel like it" JUST NO BULLSHIT the ladies give sometimes....Plus its better 4 people like me...I'm not the ladies type...So its perfect...4 us "can't get pussy" kinda guys... :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
i heard about these dolls a while back on Howard Stern....i think they are made out of silicone or something like it, they are supposed to have that real fleshy feel to it.......

TA.......best part about these fake broad dolls is that ya dont have to spend no duckets on em'

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Think about this. Think about the women out there who look like those dolls but yet have no idea.

Anyone ever see that Seinfeld episode where that clothing store has a manequin (sp?) in the window that looks like Elaine? That guy in the coffee shop comes up to her and says she looks familiar, then says he saw her at the clothing store and she goes down to find out the manequin looks like her. Then in the end the manequin is naked in the window getting spanked. CLASSIC EPISODE! One of the best Seinfelds.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
The Booza said:

TA.......best part about these fake broad dolls is that ya dont have to spend no duckets on em'
I would'nt spend money on'em anyways -lmao

Nah but 4reals...Thats one of the reason I don't deal with bullshit girls.. I'm like...YOU want something..YOU buy it... unless of course its a girl i'm all in love with and I know shes faithful and everything...then i'd spend my life savings.....all 5 bucks of it...

I heard it was on howard stearn...but I saw it on Real Sex # 203403 on HBO years ago