Real Depression

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Napalm

Whats up everyone/ Iam just looking for opinions Iam mad depressed and need some ways to combat it help me out folks. Whats up Tre-8 I got some shit to holla at you about.

NAPALM

C

CinFul-1

Ive been going through some horrible depression shit right now too, How I have been coping is Drinking alot, fuckin alot of diffrent girls, get your dick sucked.

And when you get real depressed just do a shit load of drugs. I'll just buy a 24 pack, schmoke hella weed, drink ghb, get spun, smoke opium, do some coke. and then your to fucked up to be depressed. Go out alot to do not stay home, too long, mac to hella girls and kick it with good homies.

Aug 16, 2002
CinFul-1 said:
Ive been going through some horrible depression shit right now too, How I have been coping is Drinking alot, fuckin alot of diffrent girls, get your dick sucked.

And when you get real depressed just do a shit load of drugs. I'll just buy a 24 pack, schmoke hella weed, drink ghb, get spun, smoke opium, do some coke. and then your to fucked up to be depressed. Go out alot to do not stay home, too long, mac to hella girls and kick it with good homies.

Damn mayne i do all this anyway besides (crank,coke,ghb) do I got depression?:(

GOTTI

C

CinFul-1

Rican Gotti said:

Damn mayne i do all this anyway besides (crank,coke,ghb) do I got depression?:(

GOTTI

Nah those are just ways to keep from feeling depressed, when u feel shitty

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
I get depressed alot....there are times when im cryin ..hittin myself ....cause i'm thinking of the things I did 2 my mother when I was a teenager (like spit..throw shit at her...etc)...and recently...I get depressed cause i'm alone..my sister kicked me out and I felt like nobody cared....its ok now..been living by myself for about 5 months now...I still have those lonely nights and everyday I wish I had a lady.....its crazy sometimes...I feel like i'm not all here...I be talkin 2 myself while lookin into a morrior....puttin myself down..while cryin...depression sucks man..i know what your feeling....but all I gotta say is...DON'T KILL YOURSELF....I had a friend take his own life back in 95....its not worth it...plus you'll put ALOT of pain on your friends and family members....

Aug 5, 2002
I hit pointz where I feel like fuck it, fold up in a corner-curl and then swallow my tounge but the shit aint worth it, family keeps me on the up and up, TRUE friends and ones you care about even at times you think they don't care about you, I try to focus on positive rather than negative and I know how hard that is.....keep ya head in the right direction and shit will get greater later.......outro

Jun 28, 2002
LOL its all good pimpin..

either way i give two fucks and have no time for regretting.......... woulda been harder at the end there!

just some food for thought!