Real Biggz cd cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn everyone's ashamed of what they look like now adays! well i guess all that matters is the music.... but thats a tight cover reguardless

Apr 25, 2002
I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY HE DOESN'T PUT HIS PIC ON THE COVER....HE'S 15 AND THE FACT HE IS YOUNG COULD TURN PEEPS AWAY FROM BUYIN IT THINKIN ITZ GONNA BE ON SOME BOW WOW SHIT....

Apr 25, 2002
thanx on the feedback... give tha props to od.he made it..... and also i got a pic juss neeed to get them developed and send them to overdoze.i iwll have a picture there and the features are same except take off lil wop and antwedo and add Arsen, Don Toriano and Louie Loc

Apr 25, 2002
damn that cover really needs a picture, because if i saw that in store or something and i bought it because the cover looked tight id be fuckin pissed as hell if its some 15 year old. im not tryin to diss anyone, its just that a picture would let the customer know what hes buying...
Late.

Apr 25, 2002
when im done with his pic for one, he wont look 15 lol, hes gonna be a decreped (sp) ass mofo chillin on the cover...thanks for the feedback, it actually is far from done, i wasnt expecting it to be posted yet, but if ya'll peeps like it, all good ya feel...

real talk from the one and only OD

Mic B

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
hey biggz what about adding Mic B and Tim C, yea i think there shouldnt be a pic like tragic said but either way would be good. yea sic cover though. 1