REAL BIG SHIT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
yo, to those that have met me, usually my business card says "My House". well i decided to post some of my shit up on the siccc just to see if cats is biting.. I got a phat ass sale crackin so holl at me on PM if you feelin the pieces... This one is a 1.5 carat channel set mens ring... Going for $650, but we can TRY to work sumthin out.. great quality for your money.

D

Don Mega

an muthafucka u need to tone the prices down......shit

thinkin u paul from the diamond center chargin all that high price shit

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I like those OG rings with the letters going across...remember Ice-T had one that said SYNDICATE across that was tight! What do they call those things anyways?

TKO

Apr 26, 2002
BITCH

First off... you obviously have no fuccin clue about jewels, and 2 the diamond center dont sell jewelry, they sell credit... so you can leave the thread as is, no harm no foul, and mutha fucca obviously is broke as hell, cuz REAL DIAMONDS cost doe and the price I just gave you is a fuccin steal.. so if you too broke to afford the shit, dont post oon the thread dog... I mean I mean.. we got the broke nigga layaway plan for you... 1 dollar a day for 2 years and i'll send you a pasifire shaped like my dick so you can have sumthin to suck on... Poodle

D

Don Mega

hahhahha........no

ure dumb attempt to be funny failed......miserably

muthafucka i dont buy from no sorry ass broke muthafuckaz like yo ass anyway

i just copped a new 80 karrat gold and diamond chain for 80,000 probly the price of yo trailer u livin in stupid ass muthafuckin beeeeeeeyyyyy-eeeeyeeee-iiiiiiittttttchhhhhhhh

May 6, 2002
Don Mega said:
i just copped a new 80 karrat gold and diamond chain for 80,000 probly the price of yo trailer u livin in stupid ass muthafuckin beeeeeeeyyyyy-eeeeyeeee-iiiiiiittttttchhhhhhhh
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you lyin ass muthafucka

Apr 26, 2002
IF your the...

Same dude thats ben on here talking shit for months.. you better really hope I dont find you... your just beyond a phony muthafucaa and only a cat wit no HEART, NO BALLS would do the shit you doin.. so you keep hiding behind the monitor. cuz in real life... your a POODLE, BITCH, HOECAKE.. let me see... Wouldnt even call you a fag, cuz even they got more nuts than you, and probably suck less dick... i mean whats your problem.. Did you get raped by thugs in jail , did you have to where dresses as a youngsta, cuz your momma really wanted a girl.. did she make you dushe your asshole out cuz she knew you was fulla shit... Dude if I pull your card your not goin to want to feel it... understand i'm not like everybody else who have the talent to ingore the ignorant, if i ever see you.. I'mma punch you all in your shit.. ON GP not cuz you talk shit to me.. but becuz your a FUCCIN COWARD... so prepare to have your shit split... Cuz uh...
ITS NOTHRO TO A HEFFA.

D

Don Mega

and that rap u got in ure signature look like a sorry ass piece of shit, good luck gettin a record deal , stick to slangin yo cubic zarconia u lil smerk.........lol.... i caint wait to beat yo busta ass down to tha concrete

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

Don Mega said:
and that rap u got in ure signature look like a sorry ass piece of shit, good luck gettin a record deal , stick to slangin yo cubic zarconia u lil smerk.........lol.... i caint wait to beat yo busta ass down to tha concrete
U THUGGED OUT HOMOSEXUALL!!! UR STR8 COMEDY WITH UR FRUITY SCREEN NAME ON AOL "PURPLERAIN103RD" WHAT A FAGGET WHITE BOY

Apr 26, 2002
Might be his speezy

So don Mega wnna give me and address not knowing that if its really his spot he will see me, cuz I'm in the V weekly... so for anybody else who wants it.. I think this is his addy, but if it aint.. wont hurt to try... this is the PM he sent me.. play the game hoe cake

holla u bitch lol
134 serpentine dr.
vallejo, ca

take the marine world exit off the freeway

come up whenever u wanna

we'll see wes really goin

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

THIS QUEER DON MEGA IS REALLY TOUGH , HE SENT YOU HIS ADDY SO U CAN CAN GO FUCK HIM TONIGHT. DON MEGA HAS FINALLY CAME OUT THE CLOSET. HIS SCREEN NAME SAID IT ALL "PUPLERAIN103RD" MAYBE HIS JUST LIKE HIS ATHER MAYBE HIS JUST LIKE HIS MOTHER?