............Read This Right BEFORE You WAKE UP ?!?!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

............Read This Right BEFORE You WAKE UP ?!?!!

...and the whole reason they got white-haired white dudes following me is cause summwunn told me about how they engrave a rusty copper dagger with the eight secret symbols that represent the progress of a light wave being processed into solid matter, and they place a pregnant mountain lion on the top of a sundial facing west when the moon and sun are on parallel sides of the horizon and the blade is carefully used to carve a huge octagon around the beast which is tied to the sides by eleven dead rattlesnakes and they all are bowed down within a circle of fire and when the moonlight blinds the creature, a dozen ravens burst out the belly in a mist of stomach acid and small crystals that hover over the cowards and twist into the image of the DNA strand that explains the strategy of a man's mind to easily accept the explanation for everything as being words gathered in sequence that all fit perfect if you can speak their dialect that shatters the thought process of a blue whale whose sonar symphonies stretch throught complex water currents deep under the surface of the liquid flesh that covers mother nature where she sweats and sends the villages typhoons and heavy winds with charcoal clouds filling every inch of the forest with a harsh ebony fog that chokes the tree branches already tangled in the dense part of the soil where every limb is slowly moving towards the light but cracks and falls before it ever reaches the physical side of the heavens as it gets too high for the body to handle or can no longer produce fruit for the rest of the ecosystem that needs one hand to wash the other in a chain of events similar to a child being taught how to add and subtract his emotions when a school glues him to his chair and places computerized goggles over his half-shut eyes and the simulation of a battlefield asked him to kneel towards the ivory pillar and the candles drip olive oil from the blue flames in the basement where the hard drive records all the thought forms ever imagined that add up to one creation but every human ego separates the pace that allows a universal heartbeat to destroy the white noise in every background that sounds like reptiles eggs frying on the pavement after the infrared welfare card rechargers been dislocated from the central computer system and the soldiers return from the holy war after they wake up and leave their fears behind and face each day the way the mirror leaks faded dreams from every crack in the surface of the sidewalk when another head fell too hard to get up without help that we were too afraid to ask for in the first place and that pride that bordered on self-destruction was the only obstacle to finally realizing that our wives were not our mothers and our the face of our fathers was no longer on every stranger in the crowd but yet our family was the only thing we ever had to cherish the small warmth of attention and truth that cumms from an explosion beyond space and time when a baby was created with a thought that recycles itself untill the earth appeared with the sun and the planets and the history that repeats with each new breath and the space that is filled with space thats empty but never out of place cause theres no where to go and nothing to say and the light is the curtain thats printed with all these streets and faces and behind the magic is nothing but the absence of confusion.....peace...

Apr 25, 2002
Um yea. I'll definitely try to read this BEFORE I wake up LOL.

I even tried to read it now, fully awake and you lost me byt he third line. I'm all cross-eyeded now! :eek: