Read the bottom rumor and the head line .....any info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
X-Raided Freed?

Wed, August 21, 2002
Well, we do rumors, but we also avoid them too. See, we were bombarded with the Jay-Z Beyonce stuff to the point where we igged it out. No more. According to an eyewitness, the pair were down in the lovely city of Houston all cuddled up. Jigga man was feed ol’ girl her food. Well who the hell said chivalry is dead? F**k ya’ll!

In non-Jay-Z, Murder Inc, DMX, Eminem, Puffy, BEEF related rumors, we hear that A Tribe Called Quest is actually getting back together. All this while everybody else is beefing. Word is, they even have about half of the album completed.

More on that MOP squabble at the Source party. Word is that the boyz were there on some chill sh*t and requested that no pictures be taken of them. Well, some knucklehead wants to get that exclusive… and then there was beatdown…only what we hear.

Looks like Snoop’s “Pimp Slap” diss against Suge and Tha Row will not go unanswered. Sounds like super-lyricist Crooked-I will take the task of dissin’ the D-o-double-G. We’ll see.

We heard, but don’t really subscribe to the rumor that rapper X-Raided from Sacramento has been freed on a life bid. The rapper has has been incarcerated for ten years on murder – 25 to life, my friends. Don’t think so. He is still rappin’ though.

Apr 26, 2002
what u talkin bout ..i thought it was intersting..the shit is rumors yeah know ..i just tring to see if anyelse heard anything but x gettin out cause he said he was trin to in the murderdog..and if thses eastcoast niggas was peaken on him i was tring to see if the siccness fam bam heard anything...you want me to quit posting from the site???