Read any good books lately?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
These are some of the books I've read in the last few months....

Do or Die..... Leon Bing
Killing Pablo.... Mark Bowden
A Matter of Honor...... Remo Franceschini
Uprising....Yusef Jah, Shah'Keyah(currently reading)

Apr 26, 2002
^Dreamcatcher was Good Book

Just about anything by Dean Koontz is Tight

I just recently Read Seize the Night and Winter moon by Dean Koontz those were both really good Reads, Finished them in a Couple days(at work Too!)

Apr 25, 2002
catch 22 by joseph heller - great fuccing book, classic american literature, i could not put it down.

the autobiography of malcom X - i am almost done with that, extremely thought provoking, even if i fall under the white devil category

May 13, 2002
the only book i have ever read in my life. When i was locked up i read "The Hot House" by Pete Earley.. Its about a prison in Leavenworth, Kansas..

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Well if your into mafia books, which I am here's a couple I've picked up and couldn't put down:

Wiseguy:The Story Of Henry Hill(this is the book they based Goodfellas on)
Mafia Dynasty:The Rise And Fall Of The Gambino Family. It's around 500 pages, I read it all in about 4 days.

And you can't go wrong with Underboss:The Story Of Sammy The Bull, and Donnie Brasco.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Mak-X said:
Well if your into mafia books, which I am here's a couple I've picked up and couldn't put down:

Wiseguy:The Story Of Henry Hill(this is the book they based Goodfellas on)
Mafia Dynasty:The Rise And Fall Of The Gambino Family. It's around 500 pages, I read it all in about 4 days.

And you can't go wrong with Underboss:The Story Of Sammy The Bull, and Donnie Brasco.
Read both of those homie...Mafia Dynasty will make a mob follower out of ANYONE!!! Anyway here's a list of some recent ones I've read:

Napalm & Silly Putty by George Carlin
Mr. Blue by Eddie Bunker
No Beast So Fierce by Eddie Bunker

For those of u in the don't know, Ed Bunker is the old dude in Reservoir Dogs...Quintin Tarantino basically based alot offa this guys stories...He was the youngest to ever be put in San Quentin and spent 18 years in jail...Pick up his shit if u like real life jail novels

May 3, 2002
Covers real U.S. history...
A People's History Of The United States (1492 - Present) - Howard Zinn

Revolution history...
Revolution in the Air: Sixties Radicals - Max Elbaum
Outlaw Woman: A Memoir of the War Years 1960-1975 - Roxanne Dunbar Ortiz

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
"No One Here Gets Out Alive." It the biography of Jim Morrison. It has been the best book I've read so far.

Right now I'm reading "Zodiac." I'm in the second chapter but it's real good so far.

All the books I read are either Biographies or True Crime. I find them the most interesting to read.

Later!!

Jul 6, 2002
E-DUBBALICIOUS said:
.....and the LUCKY LUCIANO autobiography..........all three make for interesting reading..........
Is the Lucky Luciano book your talkin about called: The Man Who Organized Crime In America. If so i actually just checked that book out today. I also got Omerta by Mario Puzo, has anyone read this book?