Re-Doing My Sig

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Re-Doing My Sig W/Drawing

I'm going to try and use the same sig basis that I have now. I am going to replace the girl on the right with something a little like the below. It's a cartoonish drawing I did of my-self.

The drawing it self is based on characters Midget P created, and I've re-drawn. Except for the man in the middle.

~Fawg

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Up To Date

This is my work on him Up To Date, let my know what you think. I'm open to any ideas.

The Mountain Dew bottle, most likely wont stay.

I need some specks on what color I should do the skin. Please add your comments on what you think.

~Fawg

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^
^
^
I was thinking the same thing, just not sure what kind I want it to be. I was also thinking of makin it one of those home made pipes, cuz that is what it was when I first drew it about a year ago.
--------
Any thoughts on the skin color, I'm leaning to keeping it that color white, I'm just not sure where to go with it. Their has to be some kind of effect I could do to it.

~Fawg

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Shits look good.Are you coloring it with PS.........

BTW.Mountain dew doesn't mix in with the rest of the colors (Blue).nOW,IF YOU CAN TURN THE JUICE BLUE AND RENAME THAT SHIT....I THINK IT'LL BE HELLA SICC.....

May 13, 2002
Looks nice...yes plz change the coloring of your sig! Haha just playing...it's cool but definitely not feeling the green glow it gives off...drawing is real cool though...

--
HeX

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^
^
^
Some People Do Like The Green Glow Off The Girlz.

I Also Decided, Before I heard Your Thoughts, That I Was Going To Just Totally Re-Do My Sig. It Will Be Different, And Most Likely With Nothin Really Green. I Only Have A Few Ideas Cmoke And I Are Discussing. And When I Get Those Drawn Down And Scanned, Will Ask For EveryOnes Opion.

~Fawg

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Where I Am GoinG With My Sig So Far.

Cmoke And I Talked About What I Should Do With My SiG And Decided That I Am So Far Going To Add A Curb, Which That Figure Will Be Sitting On, With A Street Light In The Back-Ground. And For What Else That Is GoinG To Be In It, I'm Not Sure Yet. But This Idea Beats The One I Had With The Figure Sitting On The Earth, lOl. Let Me Hear Your Thoughts, I'll Take Them Into Consideration.

This Is Kinda What I Had In Mind BeFore I Talked With Cmoke. I Just Made It Up Real Quick.