RE: CIN'ATRA'S B-DAY BASH FEATURING PLAYBOY BUNNY ROCHELLE & SUAVE TV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
RE: CIN'ATRA'S B-DAY BASH FEATURING PLAYBOY BUNNY ROCHELLE & SUAVE TV

It's going down 2nite @ Club Broadway. DJ Nate Dawg & Rollerz Only Car Club Presents Cin'atra's Birthday Bash. Rochelle will be taking pictures and signing autographs. Suave TV will be recording the performance and interviewing Turf Grindaz. Last Laff Magazine will be covering the show and putting it in there next issue. Last Laff Magazine is a Lowrider Magazine based out of Miami.

There will professional photographers taking pictures, so come and celebrate with us and drink and party.

There will be live performances by Turf Grindaz, M-Deuce & Simmer DZ (Mobb Tyght), Big WIll & Dubbz & Elete.

The address:

Club Broadway
1611 Everett Ave.
Everett, Washington 98201

$5 cover @ the door & Ladies get in free til 11:00pm

Also the group Turf Grindaz will be opening for Spice-1 @ Club Broadway on December 4th, 2009. We will be selling tickets @ 2nites show. The tickets for Spice-1 is $10. So come and support real local talent.

We making some big moves and I promise that it is real. I'll let'cha know once it goes down. Let's just say that a real prominent DJ recognized the Turf Grindaz and he want to fuck with us.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Apr 10, 2006
Nice! looks like you makin them right connects wit dis DJ vato, irritated dat i couldnt be there 4 da show, let me know how it went. peace!