RD1: Fatal v. Tank Locc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ima leave you shredded lyke lettuce-and-cheese/
step to tha plate and wait to be beheaded-with-eaze/
incredible-teaze, battling me will leave you frustrated/
you think you're gonna win but then you get lyrically castrated/
no-nutz-no-dick, so wut tha fuck you got to show?/
i-buzt-your-wig, and leave blood clogged in your throat/
you've provoked me enuff, im about-to-erupt/
blow tha fuck up and take you with me till we're both mountainz-of-slush/

sorry dogg i cant do it. i havent been in tha mood to flow lately and i wuz gonna bow out and let you go with a forfeit but that juzt aint me. one thing tho, if you beat me i want a rematch....
stay up homie.

Apr 26, 2002
well...u got down before 12.....im sorry, but for some reason, i felt i took this...rematch..fo sho....i allready challenged biggz....im tring to get better........................hate aside.... i truly believe tank took this

Apr 25, 2002
well ill tell you one thing....i wuznt feelin my own shyt and thatz cuz i wuznt in tha mood to pozt with all tha shyt i got goin on. but one thing i will say iz you are getting better, and you may have taken thiz one (so prepare for an onslaught when we rematch) but your wordplay doeznt compare to myne. your verses were much longer than myne which will prolly give you tha edge....i honestly cant say you took thiz one altho you prolly will. we'll see wut happenz. if you win, id lyke to say congratulationz in advance, if not u still get propz on tha battle. you did good. stay up bro.

Apr 26, 2002
well like stealth said:try my best and i might surprise myself....

@tragic
good lookin

@cel
i aint holdin out, im just gettin better each battle...im glad it impressed u.....

@fatal
good shit...the voting aint over

N

Napalm

Ill vote later.

@Fatal whats craccin Folks hows that legal shit goin I hope cool.
@ Tank your gettin good Folks

Napalm

N

Napalm

No problem folks. Glad to see it was handled. Also glad to see you aint in lock up either.

NAPALM

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
I gotta go with FaTaL on this one... even tho it was weak for him, I just thought they flowed a lot better than Tank's verses. I had to stop and re-read a lot on Tank verses... I liked some of the concepts you had Tank, and your getting a lot better, but work on shortening up the lines so they are easier to read and flow better... my opinion, good luck both.

vote=FaTaL

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I gotta go with fatal too. Tank, you are definately better, but even when Fatal comes bad, he still comes good. You need to tighten your verses up a little bit. I just think Fatal had better wordplay and jabs.

vote=Fatal

Apr 25, 2002
Tank Locc is definitely getting alot better but like seak, I had to stop and re-read some parts in order for it to flow.

Fatal wasn't at his expected level in this battle but in my opinion he still was one step above the tank.

Vote = Fatal

Sep 13, 2002
damn, this one is pretty good....you both came tight as fucc, but i think im going to have to go with tank..... I know fatal would've killed you if he was at his best, but anyways good battle

Vote = Tank

~WuN~